Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive tests or evap lines?

Alexandra1234Alexandra1234 Regular
edited Jan 21, 2020 3:25PM in Trying to conceive

Hi ladies! I’m new to this. Backstory, I was diagnosed a few years ago with PCOS and struggled to get pregnant with my now ex. Fast forward to now. I’ve lost 6 stone since then, and I haven’t been on any contreception due to infertility issues (basically just thought I was, and I wasn’t particularly bothered) I now have the best fiancé and recently I’ve been feeling all of your typical “early pregnancy” signs. Yesterday I took 2 tests within an hour space of each other and I can’t tell if they’re positive or just evap lines. The tests I’ve taken since have been negative. The thing is it’s my birthday this weekend and we’re away, and was looking forward to having a drink! But obviously if these are positive I will look for other ways to enjoy myself as I would be over the moon to have a baby (for someone who thinks they can’t) anyway I’ll try and attach a pic of the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated! What will be, will be and all that jazz! X

Replies

• Options
    I would get a first response early result and try that as they tend to be more accurate. Did the lines appear within the time frame?x
  • Options
    They look like they could be positive, but I’d try a first response just to be sure as youve had negatives since, did they come up in the time frame xx
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply ladies! I was indeed pregnant but unfortunately suffered a miscarriage. I was 9 weeks! Absolutely devastated beyond belief but these things happen xxx
  • Options
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear that :( xx