Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1!

1495051525355»

Replies

• Options
    Hi everyone,

just a random pop-up.....since Thursday I’ve had some strange cramping....not always intense just niggling and breast tenderness that has just got worse and worse!! I’ve only had breast tenderness twice in 9 years on BC and never whilst not on BC....my right breast is visibly larger and so painful! I kept thinking I’ll wait till my first AF after BC to start BBT as I have no clue where I am in my cycle! (CD 101) my right breast is so sore it’s giving me backache! Only had clear cm since the 2 episodes of pink Saturday/Sunday. 

I’m just at the point I want to either have AF or BFP (I wish!!) ever get to the point the BFP feels like you’ll never see it? I’ve been more relaxed this past month than January.

just bored of needing to hold my breasts! 😂
  • Options
    STATIC woop woop though didnt BD last night as hubby was in a bad mood and tired xx
  • Options
    so would I mark on my app that today is OV day. or still wait for FF to confirm it x
  • Options
    Make sure you jump him tonight @emma63 lol turn him on and don't give him a way out Haha. No you don't mark ovulation. FF will do it after 3 temp rises. Hopefully you should ovulate in the next 48 hours. As the CB ones stay static for 48 hours don't they so I would do another cheapie stick later if you can. The cheapies are reccomended to do between 10am and 8PM. You might get a peak later x
  • Options
    Yeeeyyyy. See I told you I had a feeling about Thursday 😉😉😉 xx
  • Options
    woop woop haha dont you worry I will lol 

my temp this morning was the same as yesterday. I dont know if that has anything to do with it lol FF automatically Mark's it doesnt it?? xx

I will do another cheapie when I get home from work xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86

you certainly did :) x
  • Options
    No, stop worrying about your temps everyday 😊 they don't mean anything. You won't see anything until ovulation has been confirmed which will be another 4 days at least x
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 called it!! Lol how are you doing hun? xx
  • Options
    she certainly did. ahh I see ok. haha still cant get my head round that thing lol. 

well I'm going to BD tonight as havent DTD since Monday night. 

:( 

xx
  • Options
    Yeah just ignore your temps. It's more important once you have the red cross marked and then you get a cover line, but we'll help you through that once you get ovulation confirmed. 

You don't want to know how long it's been for us Haha 🙈 we feel a but paranoid still atm.

Hopefully he'll be in better mood tonight for you x
  • Options
    amazing thank you. so I think I'll try and BD dance tonight and then again sat or sun lol. 

how comes you still feel paranoid? 

so do I, tbh tough if he isnt lol xx
  • Options
    I would do it tonight and then defo Saturday, you will probably ovulate before sunday I would think.

I dunno lol we are just a bit worried still. I'm 6 weeks and 5 days but i feel absolutely fine. We just don't want to do anything to risk making something happen. Which i know is ridiculous but we just want to be cautious. 

I'm sure you could get him in the mood 😉 xx
  • Options
    I hope so Haha. 

there is nothing wrong with being cautious tbh I probably would be too if I was pregnant.

oh yes I know a few ways to get him in the mood. I wonder when AF will arrive now then? xx
  • Options
    I need to take my BBT at a different time tomorrow morning as I work earlier on a friday. I have to get up at 6 45 on normal days and 6 15 on fridays do you think that will effect it too much xx
  • Options
    Haha well put then into practice tonight and I'm sure you'll succeed 😉

Once FF confirms ovulation, which is after 3 higher temps, you will already be 3 DPO and the average LP is 14 dpo. So once you have ovulation confirmed, should be 11 days from then. Hopefully it won't arrive 🤞 but if you temp stays above the coverline it could be a good indicator xx
  • Options
    hmm we will see xx
  • Options
    @emma63 I agree if you can bd tonight and tomo you'll be well covered me thinks. If you can't convince him tonight then def tomo morning. Wishing you lots of baby dust 😘

@SunshineB all good thanks hun and you? Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, we're just popping over here to let you know we have kicked you off a continuation thread, as this thread has topped the 1k post limit. 

New thread here! 

We'll lock this thread soon, so please do head over to the new one. Thank you :blush:
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 I can BD tonight but not tomorrow night as I'm babysitting and probably wont be home till midnight and by then it will be early hours of Sat morning which I suppose isnt an issue. 

oh I just saw this thing about a new thread I'll talk to you all on there x
This discussion has been closed.