Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb

Replies

• Options
    I had spotting on CD 27, 28 and 29 but no ovulation and no AF @Jtk96 . I think that could have been my AF as when I came off BC last year my AF was really regular at 28 - 30 days. This is my first cycle off BC this time round.

• Options
    When u don't do opk u can't distinguish if u failed to ovulate and skipped period or just having problems with whole ovulation. So you can only speculate, either way u gotta keep bd and tracking, consider opk. That's how @dd1001 got pregnant, persisted through extremely long cycle and keep bding. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I did do opk and I got a very dark line on the day it says I ovulated, it just wasn't positive. It's hard for me to catch my positive cause it changes very quickly. It can be positive for 2 hours and then the line goes away again. I can't take the opk every 2 hours. 
  • Options
    dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Feb 8, 2020 11:35AM
    @Jtk96  these were the 2 opk that I got when I was sure I ovulated back in October, my peaks have never been very high but premom marked it as my peak

Then when af was due I got only spotting for 2-3 days max then nothing
  • Options
    @Jtk96 then it kinda proves that I'm suggesting. That u didn't have egg and spotting was ur af and u got new cycle going. 
  • Options
    Yes I know girls but my af is always very strong and lasts 4 days. There is no way that the spotting was my af. I had like 4 drops of blood for 3 days and that's it. 
    I either didn't ovulate yet or my cycle is just a bit longer now. However I'm used to it by now. 
    Thank for your tips though. I will be sure to go to my doctor and ask her about my long cycles to see what I can do to get it in order. 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 doesn't matter how strong ur af usually is, if u didn't release an egg it will not be to strong. I just explained u that when egg is not released progesterone doesn't rise, without progesterone endometrium doesn't swell, so there isn't much to bleed! I suggest u track opk coz u will ovulate sooner or later. I hope it will not be long now. 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 I hope you have some answers soon. I sometimes wish that we have a little window into our womb so that we can see what is going on in there. 
  • Options
    I have put my cd 1 back to today as it is my first day proper flow. I had a day or so of spotting before af showed her full face. I am counting that days down to ovulation. Has anyone had (or knows anyone) who has had any luck ttc using the menstrual cups? I do own a menstrual cup but hadn't heard of it before now being used as an aid to ttc. 
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ I haven't been successful but I use the menstrual cup, just cause I don't like lying around for such a long time and it keeps them in there without exposing them to air 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 if you don't mind me asking, do you use the cup just during your fertile days or more often than that? 
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ since I don't know when I'll be firtile I use it whenever I'm bd, just to increase the chances 
  • Options
    Hello ladies
    ive been given provera  again!!!

and have been referred to a fertility clinic officially

I def understand this moment being so disheartening 
    but it is what it is 
  • Options
    I just feel weird about fertility medicine all of a sudden
    its almost like it I’m not naturally getting pregnant should I force my body? 
    Is that even healthy for me or the baby to force things out of me when it doesn’t want to 
  • Options
    @MadDoda I understand, I'm sorry I shouldn't have sounded so ungrateful this morning. I apologize, it's just these long cycles are making me loose hope that I'll ever get pregnant.
    I really feel like it has to do with my weight, when I was thinner and healthier my cycles were regular and I never had any problems with them. So I feel like I just need to loose weight and eat right and they should be back to normal, that's what my gynecologist told me in November. 
    If that doesn't help then I'll go and see the one in munich ( who I've been to since I was 14) and I will ask her wht she thinks I should do.

Thank you though for trying to help my and give me scerarios of why it might not be working out. 

Here is my hpt I took this afternoon and my opk 

• Options
    @Revbomb your not forcing your body your just helping it along. Some women have more egg folicols while others have less. Doesn't mean your body isn't capable of caring a child or creating one, it just needs help 😘 it's not a negative thing
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @revbomb we have medicine to fix problems we have. Nothing wrong about that, I'm sure u will be a great mom of healthy pink bundle of joy.

@Jtk96 sorry I might have been to aggressive too. I'm just trying to help, it makes me mad watching u struggle. So I apologise too, I cant imagine how frustrating it is, but there is hope, dd got pregnant during such crazy cycle. You can do it too, I believe so.

@kasaelee35 I just want to see all of u pregnant and happy
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 that's great hun, hope it works out for you 😘 fingers crossed

@MadDoda I guess that's a problem I have, I hold on to hope so much. I just want it so badly but I cannot make it any easier if I stress myself out. I have to take it one day at a time. 😊
  • Options
    @Jtk96 yeah that's what I'm trying to do now, focus on today and worry about tomorrow when it's tomorrow. I killed all hope it makes me function better, the moment my hopes are up I'm going crazy. We all want it to badly, but ttc is so cruel. But I'm sure we all will be happy soon enough. Xx
This discussion has been closed.