Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 days late sore boobs BFN!

13»

Replies

• Options
    Babyluv84Babyluv84 Regular
    edited Feb 8, 2020 5:08PM
    Any updates ladies? As for me this yesterday and today I’ve been feeling slight cramps as if AF is going to be here soon. But I haven’t seen anything as of yet. But still sore breast. As the days go on the pain of my breast/nipples ease a little more. @Fieldyxx @Revbomb @Emm0588 @Firsttimer30
  • Options
    I'm getting cramps but no AF as of yet will be 2 weeks late tomorrow so definitely a long cycle for me x
  • Options
    @Emm0588 ok hoping it turns into BFP’s for us
  • Options
    Babyluv84 said:
    Any updates ladies? As for me this yesterday and today I’ve been feeling slight cramps as if AF is going to be here soon. But I haven’t seen anything as of yet. But still sore breast. As the days go on the pain of my breast/nipples ease a little more. @Fieldyxx @Revbomb @Emm0588 @Firsttimer30
    No af
    went to the doctor 
    and officially referred to a clinic
    no reason provided for my symptoms
    i got provera to force a period 
  • Options
    Still no AF for me I've decided I'm going to try a different brand of test as I've been using ones I brought off eBay. Just to clear my mind more than anything. I hate this false hope of having no AF but still negative tests x
  • Options
    Babyluv84Babyluv84 Regular
    edited Feb 11, 2020 3:50PM
    Any updates ladies? As for me still no AF. tender boobs bfn as of yesterday. My next cycle due next week of the 19th. Hopefully I’ll get a BFP or AF.🤞🏽 @Emm0588 @Fieldyxx @Revbomb
  • Options
    Hi ladies how is everyone? Still no AF for me and still testing bfn. @Babyluv84 I'm the same as you just going to wait for my next cycle is due and hope AF arrives. I've just ordered some 7 seas vitamins. At this point I've lost hope of getting a bfp I just want AF to arrive so I know my body  is actually working. Going to wait a couple of more months as it's only been 2 months off birth controll then if it hasn't sorted itself will go to the gp x
  • Options
    Oh ok I still in the same boat as well. I also tested this morning. Cycle due on the 19th
  • Options

• Options
    Mines due the 23rd holding it comes this time round x
  • Options
    Welp ladies.. I’m out AF showed today. Guess I’ll try next month 
  • Options
    At least AF has shown that's all I'm hoping for at this point. How late were you in the end? X
  • Options
    2 months