Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Wishingforbaby3 morning lovely! Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, I'm not getting notifications anymore (I think they are going to junk) so hard to keep a track! I'm well, cd5, so on to cycle 5 and let's see what happens! Life is grand so at the moment I'm quite relaxed ....we will see how it is in a few months' time if I am still not pregnant! It's kind of odd, I mean, I know it's possible because of mc before, but somehow with each cycle that goes by I am less confident! But then I tell myself it can take a year, even for healthy couples! Fingers crossed anyway. So exciting that with your IVF you could be giving birth still this year!!! I hope cycle 1 works!! 😍😍😍😍 How are you?!
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Nat-ttc2Nat-ttc2 Regular
    edited Feb 22, 2020 3:15PM
    @MadDoda hope you are recovering well! 💕 take it easy xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 u gotta make sure its bookmarked

@kasaelee35 thanks hun 

@MadDoda i hope ur recovering well <3
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, just got home. Got 3 holes, xd one at each hip one in belly button. Ofc one tube left. I cant be happier than being home.
  • Options
    @MadDoda i bet <3 i hate hospitals
  • Options
    .97 opk <3 ugh was so worried for nothing lol
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 thank you

It's quiet today
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 maybe coz of ur various meds and coming back to health ur lp got longer and u simple will get temp drop later. Like I always do at cd3-4 xx
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Hey Ladies. Newbie to this group here. I was in a group a couple of years ago with my daughters pregnancy. But we are now trying for our second. Started last mo th and got 5 false positives. So im
    not getting ahead of myself this month. We tried at all the right times. I’m 9dpo now so not long to wait before I can test. Having a few symptoms but I’m never sure if that’s my mind playing tricks on me. 
    Lots of love and sticky bean wishes to you all. Jen x
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    13dpo... thought AF came today brown blood in CM used a tampon now nothing? Anyone explain this at all, can’t be spotting now can it? 2nd month TTC took a test 9dpo was negative. The 2 week wait is painful as I cannot help but test early! Any tips would help please. I use conceive plus, take pregnacare tablets and have used OPK and DTD every day the 2 days before and 2 days after. Wishing you all luck x
  • Options
    You can spot before af. If ur dates are accurate then  sorry. 

I'm the most fertile here haha, and only thing I do is bbt folic acid, selenium and vit d. Rest is just luck, normally u get about 25-30% chance each cycle to conceive. 
  • Options
    AF is due Monday if it doesn’t show fully tomorrow I’ll take a test. This will be my first so I wasn’t sure if I was doing things right. I am not 100% on the temps thing any advice on which temp thing to get? I wouldn’t know what is high and what that means. God I sound terrible at this 26 years of age I feel I should know 🙈
  • Options
    I'm sure u do everything right. The only thing I forgot to say is, regular sex throughout the cycle not only I'm fertile window. Well all u need is any digital oral thermometer with two decimal places. Ladies likes femometer coz it's quite and u can get one with Bluetooth so it records temps for u. You still got to transfer them to fertility friend and it's the best app for bbt tho. At the beginning it just proves ovulation happened after the fact. So u don't need to understand it, we can help. Sometimes ladies think they get peak opk while it's just high fluctuation and ur actual real surge comes later. Bbt helps with ensuring surge was real and u can date ur af accurately independently of cycle length. It's normal u don't know this, so don't worry. I chose bbt from start, never done a single opk. But I have a lot of sex and since many months I can predict ovulation from pattern of my temps. But not everyone can do that, coz u need smth distinct u can notice and not everyone has it. Xx
  • Options
    @BethO don't worry hun I'm just getting the hang of things lol n I'm close to 24.....I'm sure we all just thought sex would make it happen.....but it seems that's not the case

Sorry I been quiet guys ....sis is in the hospital n we don't know what's going on
  • Options
    update sis is better apparently it started out as low potassium n that caused an anxiety attack bc her hands cramped up badly