Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone else see a line or am I just going crazy?

Hi guys, I am currently 14 dpo (I think) and have had symptoms since 2dpo. I spotted brown and pink on dpo 11 and 12 (may be implantation bleeding). Every test up to last night has been negative and I feel like im going crazy. I have had lots of cramping, super gassy and bloated. Boobs are tender. Everything makes me nauseous. And now im peeing every hour. Do you see anything or am I imagining a line?

Replies

• Options
    The symptoms you would have been feeling from 2 dpo will be progesterone side effects as implantation doesn't occur until 6 to 12 dpo. 
    Do you have a normal picture? Struggling to see anything x
  • Options
    I cannot see line
  • Options
    I know the feeling 😣
    I'm in the same boat, just a few days behind you (10DPO),l. Symptom spotting and line squinting like mad! 
    I think I can kind of maybe see something there, but not sure what I'm seeing is in the right place as your strips look a little different to the ones I'm used to. Like Sunshine said, do you you have the original pic? 
    I'll say the same thing to you as I'm telling myself, it's still early days for testing! The very best of luck and baby dust to you. Hopefully something stronger will appear soon x
  • Options
    This is the original. I just dont know if my eyes are just playing tricks on me. LunaStar baby dust to you too! I hope we both get our BFPs ❤!
  • Options
    I think I can maybe see something in that one! Very, very faint though, and I may not be the most reliable source 😉  Again, we're definitely in the same boat because I got a similar result myself. Could just be an indentation line, hear these strips are notorious for them. Let us know how it goes when you test again! And thank you x
  • Options
    if you don't want to wait for a few days before you test again, you might want to get your hands on a pink dye early response test.  They are going to be more reliable than the strip tests. Good luck