Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need HELP

I think I’m going crazy we are ttc but I had what I thought was a faint positive so i took a test and it was negative and then I took one with fmu it was also negative. I think I’m testing to early. I don’t have regular periods so it’s hard for me to tell when I ovulate. I had unprotected sex on January 23rd I did some research and it said not to test until 21 days after so 21 days will be feb14. But my question is I took two dollar PT and they both had what tooled like a faint positive and then the faint line went away. Has any one else experienced this or know any info about it??

Replies

• Options
    I'm not much help, but exactly the same thing has been happening me with pound shop cheapies. I've been getting faint lines, which are fading quickly (I have a recent post here somewhere with a photo). I've had a few the same now, but I didn't use FMU for any of them. I know I'm testing too early because I'm extra impatient this month, though. I would say you are too. I think we're probably seeing indentation lines, but can't say for certain.
    It's so hard, but we just have to wait a bit longer. The very best of luck to you, hope you get that BFP very soon x
  • Options
    Thanks and the same hope for you too. It’s so hard to wait!!🤣my thing is I have took so many test and have never had this happen before