Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint line

Help is this positive? I can see a faint line 

Replies

• Options
    I can see a line! 
  • Options
    I see the line, have you done another today?
  • Options
    So I went to the gp didn’t get an accurate result there either 🙈 so she said wait a couple of days and retest so confused as I’m nearly 2 weeks late now fingers crossed 🤞 for a result on the next test 
  • Options
    id expect a very clear bfp from 2 weeks late, 
  • Options
    🤞
  • Options
    Hi ladies sorry to jump on your thread I was wondering if you could have a look at my test from thismorning, I'm only on CD21 but I had quite sudden sickness yesterday morning so thought I'd test, the line came up straight away bit it's very faint, 
  • Options
    I see it!
    try a frer?
  • Options
    Looks positive to me
  • Options
    I will definitely get a first response  thanks for replying ladies! Xxx
  • Options
    A did a clear blue and it was negative I’m so confused now doctor said I should wait but I’m 2 weeks late and am really confused 🤷‍♀️ I brought first response test again today so will see what that says this weekend 
  • Options
    was it digital? they need higher levels of hcg to detect if so. 
  • Options
    No just a normal clear blue one I just hate not know what’s going on and waiting 🙈
  • Options
    I know its awful, try the FR and see if its progressed
  • Options
    thanks guys really hope I have some good news to share soon 🤞
  • Options
    If u had a faint line which didn't get darker over 3 days and ur test is now negative while bleeding didn't start. It means it was evap or indent. Which means u probably ovulated a lot later than u think, if u continued unprotected sex after ur supposed ovulation then there is still chance. Ur period isn't due until about two weeks after ovulation. If ur ovulation is late ur period will be late too. X
  • Options
    I always keep track of my ovulation so I know when I did that’s why I’m confused 
  • Options
    U use ov sticks? When did u peak?
  • Options
    On the 31st of Jan 
  • Options
    Are u sure it was peak? I don't judge u just trying to help. Coz if it was peak it is possible u simply didn't release egg this cycle and u skipped period. Did u try doing opk now?
  • Options
    I had sex at the peak of ovulation now I am late for my period with other symptoms had the first test with faint lines and gp seems to think it’s early guess I won’t know until I do another test maybe next week