Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC month 2 (officially) any pointers please?

Hi, only just signed up to this but I’ve been reading chats from years ago and just would like some advice. I was on the contraceptive patch/pill for 12 years and came off in November. I have been actively ttc since January. I have been doing ovulation tests which I have suprised myself my flo app was 2 days out. I have been tracking my CM in which I only noticed slight EWCM but ovulation test was correct at this time. Am I correct in a positive ovulation test then you ovulate 12-36 hours after? Does anyone have any pointers in what can help me conceive things I maybe missing. I’m taking pregnacare tablets, having a balanced diet. I ovulated on the 9th so AF is due on 24th according to my app a cycle of 29 days. I just feel like there maybe something I’m missing as this will be my first. I do the deed everyday in my fertile period too incase that’s something I’m doing wrong? 

Any help would be appreciated. I did a PG test today first response 6 days early and it was negative I’m not sure when it shows xxx

Replies

• Options
    @BethO yes u are correct......i take prenatals, do opk, bbt, and use preseed fertility lube.....they suggest having sex every other day so the sperm supply can replenish....9dpo is a bit early to do hpt  id wait til ur suspected af day
  • Options
    Thank you for getting back to me I was worried nobody would reapond. I use conceive plus lube. The two week wait kills me and I just want to know if I’m out this month I can’t help it 😂. Do you reccomend doing temps? If so what do you use please? How long have you been trying?  
  • Options
    @BethO I use an app called fertility friend with a femometer thermometer.....u wanna take ur temp right when u wake up before u get out of bed and try not to move much except to get the thermometer which should be kept close by....put temp in app everyday n make sure u put other info in too......me n some other girls can help u read it too we have a forum right now called hoping for a bfp in February u can join....I'll tag u 

This is my 6th cycle but 1st after my mc