Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptoms after ovulation

Hi I'm just wondering what everyone's symptoms are. I'm 4dpo now and I've had a cold and lower back ache since the day of my ovulation. Period like cramps started this morning with a sharp pain around my ovaries which didn't last to long. I've had slightly tender boobs since yesterday I have also been incredibly exhausted the last few days. I've did have quite a lot of sex during my fertile window. Has anyone else had symptoms like this and got a bfp? Or am I just reading to much in to this? 

Replies

• Options
    hmmmm my normal symptoms seem to be ovary pains, fatigue, sore nipples, gassy, and sometimes sore breasts.....and usually around ov i have a couple days of headaches

my cycle i concieved i only had fatigue and sore nipples.....it was the cycle i had the least amount of symptoms 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 ahhh it's so confusing isn't it, I'm reading into every little ache and pain, I can't help but keep getting excited. I have a 10 year old son but can't remember much as it was so long ago, I do remember getting cramps and thinking my period was due but I don't think I had any other than that
  • Options
    @Danielle636 i wouldnt symptom spot all it does is drive u crazy lol plus like i said i had the least symptoms the month i got my bfp......progesterone likes to screw u around