Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

positive, or evaporation lines?

i took the first two tests yesterday afternoon. they did show a faint line just before ten minutes. They did get a little darker after time. the third one i took not too long ago. they're all very faint. i asked someones opinion and was told that they're probably just evap lines. thought i'd post on here to see if maybe i can get some more opinions on it?

Replies

• Options
    I can see the finest lines... Just. I'd wait a few days and try again. 
  • Options
    they are very faint.....did they come up in the time frame??? id wait a few days n test again
  • Options
    They look like mine when I got my bfp! 
  • Options
    Hi all. I am new to this. TTC and periods will be 11 days late tomorrow, however last month they were 5 days late, but did come. 

I took the two pink tests this morning, which are showing as positive (i think). And took the 2 blue this afternoon, plus the clear blue at 6.30pm this evening all showing negative. 

What does everyone think?! Don’t want to get my hopes up.. 

Thank you in advance. X 
  • Options
    ur urine in the afternoon could be diluted.....test again in the morning and see if u get lines.......if u took them at the same time (pink ones) then id be concerned why one is lighter than the other......same if the darker one was taken a day or so before the lighter one
  • Options
    Did you take another test today? ❤
  • Options
    I see them sammi, have you tested again today?
  • Options
    i took these today

• Options
    These are the ones i took today.
  • Options

• Options
    Hi,
    ive got that result today after work at 5PM, then I took the clear blue one that come up negative.

im confused. I’m 2 days late for my period. I’ve got some cramps in my lower abdomen.

• Options
    @Ami$08 congratulations is looks like you have your BFP. You  might have ovulated later, making your period appear later, so that's why the first response is faint but I would take that as a positive. Clearblue need more HCG hormone to produce a positive  xx
  • Options
    Can I jump on this thread? 
  • Options
    I do see the line but try a pink dye @Makeamummy

• Options
    Hi I took this test this morning I’m 4 days away from my period. It came up straight away, not sure if its a bfp or a evap? Can anyone help xx
  • Options
    I see it, but not sure if I see colour to it.

do you see colour?

do another one either tomorrow or day after with fmu x
  • Options
    Thank you @Amnx I did this today so wonder if you can see anything?

• Options
    I think i may do but not 100%. 
    When is af due?x
  • Options
    @Amnx next Wednesday I think!
  • Options
    Ah okay your testing very early then try again sunday x