Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MC without knowing I was pregnant??

Morning Everyone,
I haven’t been in here in a while! 6 months ago I had an MC at 6 and a half weeks after 8 months of ttc. 
We decided we weren’t ready to try again immediately and got married 5 months later! 
We haven’t been ‘trying’ again but I haven’t gone back on contraception since. We got married in Jan so its been a very busy month with honeymoon if you know what I mean.. haha. 
I came on my period earlier than expected this month, but it was very light / spotting. I’ve now been bleeding for two weeks. Although it has been heavier on and off. 

I haven’t had sore boobs or anything like that which I had immediately last time I conceived. But I decided to do a test this morning because this period has been going on ages & ive just not felt myself during it. And I think I got a faint positive??
i can’t be pregnant as I’ve been bleeding for ages now. 

I do remember after my miscarriage last time I still tested positive for a little while. What would people recommend?? Just testing again in a few days time and see if it’s getting lighter?? 

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    edited Feb 24, 2020 11:49AM
    Hopefully you are pregnant  :confused: , I would test again in two days just to be sure, are you still bleeding? 

I have had two pregnancies and they symtoms were totally diffrent, with a first one I had lot of cramps and sore breast and with the second one I didn't feel any symtom... I cross fingers for you, hopefully you are pregnant! ❤
  • Options
    @Annol89 thanks for the reply lovely! I spoke to the 111 service and the lady said she wasn’t sure haha. Yes I’m still bleeding but it’s not consistent, it’s not like my last miscarriage. Thank you ❤️ My fingers are crossed but I’m not getting my hopes up! Xx