Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PLEASE HELP!!! First time TTC and Using OPK

Hi everyone! This is my first time TTC, was on the pill for 2 years and had my last withdrawl bleed on Jan 25th. Got my period in time on Feb 24th. I was travelling at the beginning of this month and fear I may have missed my window. I had stretchy mucus on 6th or 7th march, did the Clearblue digital ovulation test on 10th March and got the static smiley signaling ovulation is imminent. I'm confused because my EWCM and the postive OPK do not match up. Or is this normal? (TMI: i don't seem to be having a lot of mucus these days). Do I still have a chance to conceive? Thanks for your help! 

Replies

• Options
    CM alone is a last thing I would trust, u still got plenty chance. Get to bd, good luck.
  • Options
    Hi Bee,

writing from shitloads of experience:

Buy a lot of cheapees lh tests and pee in the evening. When you’ve pinpointed the darkest possible test you ovulate anytime that day or up to 72 hours past that time. So basically when your line starts (!)  getting darker do the deed and don’t stop for at least 14 days. (!)

Some have loads of CM some have none, some ovulate on the clock some don’t. 

Try to not take all these tests and signs to much to heart. Just try and pin and then GO for as long as you and hub can manage it. Most people start to early and stop to early or the opposite so try and cover most ground basically. 

Repeat. 

Fingers crossed for you!

O