Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anyone see 2 lines?

One test is from yesterday and one is from today. I'm just wondering if anyone can see what I see or if I'm just crazy 😜I'm on day 2 of missed period and I'm usually on time.
thanks! 

Replies

• Options
    Oh and I see two lines on only one of the sticks. I just want opinions please
  • Options
    I can definitely see a line on the top test.  Are you sure you have your dates right?  Do you have any other HPTs you could try?  Otherwise, wait and test again in two days.  Looks promising though! X
  • Options
    *other brands of HPT
  • Options
    that's where I see the second line also. I took a different test and it showed negative 🤔😔.
    I have an app on my phone, and I get my af on the day it tells me I should be getting it. And I test around the time it tells me I will be ovulating, and it's right on with that too. 
    I'm hoping it's just taking awhile to show up.
    I've had two mc and we really want this. 
  • Options
    When mine turned positive I was approx 2-3 days before the bloody witch was due and there was no mistaking it! The HCG goes up super fast so try and wait some more. My guess it’s a negative. 

Hang in there. And try again! 

• Options
    Update: no af today. I noticed my os is tightly closed and has narrowed a bit. I've read this is a good sign of pregnancy. The best time to test for HCG is a week after a missed period, I'm on day 3 of no period. HCG goes up slowly at first and doubles every 48 hours, so I'm hoping it's still too soon to tell. Some of my family members apparently went through what I'm going through and they were/are pregnant. 
    I'm getting  multiple headaches a day, I'm tired and I'm thirsty and I have Montgomery glands.
    I still have some hope, my fingers are crossed
  • Options
    Also look out for a high and soft cervix. 

Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Yes thank you. It's higher and tightly closed. I've only been checking my cervix for the passed 3 months. I'm not sure if I'm completely familiar with her yet.
    But day four of no af. So I'll continue to check my cervix and I'll do another pregnancy test either tonight or tomorrow. 
    Thanks for all the input ladies! 
  • Options
    Well it's day five of no af and also no BFP. I'm still getting  positive opk tests. If I continue to get negative pregnancy results for the next week, I'm going to call my Dr's office and see about a blood test.
    I will continue to ad updates incase someone is curious about my case. Again, thanks for all the input 😁
  • Options
    Update. No af yet. My cervix is sitting high and seems extra wet. It's also seemed to have tiled a bit, I can't feel the opening very well. However it does still feel closed. And I feel swollen inside. I'm hoping these are all good things. 
    I will update again friday after I take my next hcg test. 
    🤞
  • Options
    Update. I could not wait until tomorrow to test. But I got a BFN! I'm now on day 7 with no af. Maybe it's time I do a blood test. 
  • Options
    You need to be at least 14 days late to get blood work done. 
  • Options
    Okay thanks! 
    I'm going to test again tomorrow. 
    I am having mood swing. I'll snap at the husband or just burst into tears. My breasts are sore and feel fuller. Did have a reduction surgery done 18 years ago, so I'm not sure how pregnancy will effect the girls. My headaches have stopped. 
    I did the deed last night and normally that starts up af if I'm a couple of days late. I've never been 7 days late before. I really hope I'm pregnant and this one sticks. 
    Sorry I'm bored and rambling. I'll give an update tomorrow after I test. 
    Thanks all. 

• Options
    Also, it feels like my cervix is spongy
  • Options
    Well I believe I'm experiencing another brighten ovum. I'm so disappointed, so sad. Luckily my husband is very supportive. So we will just try again.
    Thanks guys!