Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a bfp in May 2020

1202122232426»

Replies

• Options
    I was 14dpo when I found out maybe wait a few more days and try and clearblue x
  • Options
    Emma63 said:
    I was 14dpo when I found out maybe wait a few more days and try and clearblue x
    Yes I will, thank you x
  • Options
    keep us updated x
  • Options
    @Siiia I symptom spot too and am disappointed. I too took a test and it was negative so I feel we are similar right now. Really hoping for your BFP!
  • Options
    @Siiia I symptom spot too and am disappointed. I too took a test and it was negative so I feel we are similar right now. Really hoping for your BFP!
    We’ll get there one day .. stay positive xx
  • Options
    Thank you @Siiia. You too! I noticed some white discharge today which I don’t normally get so now once again I’m over thinking!x
  • Options
    @Emmytashalie oh bless you! It’s easier said than done unfortunately .. I always run straight to google and throws you into a spiral
  • Options
    AF due on Friday. Been having sharp pains low in my abdomen all day and just had some light pink spotting. 11dpo, almost 12 (about to turn midnight lol). Doesn't really feel like AF pains but knowing my luck it'll come early 👎
  • Options
    AF arrived today. Good luck to everyone 😘
  • Options
    I am on my first month ttc for my first baby. Currently 9dpo and took a cb early test yesterday and a Asda cheapie today (Been having symptoms all week). I think I can see a super faint line but I keep second guessing?? 
  • Options
    Sorry that I never updated, I miscarried early the next morning after my doctors appointment, at 7 1/2 weeks. After that I made the decision to not track my period or my ovulation or do anything different to try and conceive. My cycle returned to normal after mc and I’m just now finishing up with my first af after Mc. I found out I was pregnant on Mother’s Day, which made it a little more heartbreaking. 
    Love to all ❤️