Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help, should I be worried?

So I've always had irregular cycles throughout my life. I have never had to deal with PMS, cramps, headaches, etc when I'm on my period. Not until we started trying to conceive and my OB started me on Clomid. The 2 cycles ago lasted 39 days then I had my period for 3 days and spotted for the last 2 days. My period stayed between heavy and medium for the first 3 days. By the time my period was done my blood was a normal red in color. Last cycle was 37 days and I had my period for 3 days. By the time the 3rd day was done I had no spotting or anything, my period was just completely done. The first day of my period was painful and heavy to medium and my blood was really dark and brownish. The second day was a lot lighter, but the blood remained the same color. By the 3rd day it was super light and almost rust looking. I have started letrozole for this cycle. Now this is where my curiosity piques. I am on cycle day 9. I started  having pain to the right side of my lower back 2 days ago and it has just progressively gotten worse. My pelvis also feels like it's cramping today. The best way I can explain how my pelvis feels is that it feels like my insides are being vacuumed or suctioned out. Should I be concerned y'all? Is this a side effect of letrozole maybe?