Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Did I ovulate?

hey everyone, new to this page and also new to testing and temping. 

The app tells me I ovulated, did I? I have pcos but my hormone levels aren't affected by it. I've not had a period for a few months though but have been trying to naturally bring my periods back (waiting on meds from doctors) 

Thanks guys, 

Baby dust to all 💖

Replies

• Options
    I’ve used a few apps to input my temps in but didn’t like the way most was set out until I downloaded Fertility Friend, I’d recommend downloading that one and inputting all your data. See if it looks anymore clearer for you :) sorry Im not much help! 
  • Options

I downloaded it but as I've not had a period since December it won't form the graph for me, so annoying! 

Smudgly said:
    I’ve used a few apps to input my temps in but didn’t like the way most was set out until I downloaded Fertility Friend, I’d recommend downloading that one and inputting all your data. See if it looks anymore clearer for you :) sorry Im not much help! 

• Options
    Oh no? Did you input I manually?
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot or if it just won't let me. All it gives me is this and won't let me go any further 
  • Options
    I would also highly reccomend fertility friend @ivyrose1993 .you need to add your temps via the Data option,where the pencil is. Make sure you are on the right day, and right time and input each temp. The data has to be accurately inputted. 

If you have ovulated, it should show as a red cross hair.
  • Options
    Hi both, I inputted them using the pencil (I had already done half previously) now all I have is this... Do I have to upgrade in order to have a graph or is it not showing because I'm irregular? 
  • Options
    SunshineBSunshineB Regular
    edited May 25, 2020 5:10PM
    Oh gosh I didn't realise you were talking about from December last year! Have you taken temps everyday since? If so, and you have inputted them, I'm not sure why the graph wouldn't show.
    @Catlady220 is lovely and is great with FF and BBT so hopefully she could help you further.
  • Options
    hi hun <3@IvyRose1993 you have to record your first period then put in all the temps....
  • Options
    Ive done that but as I've not had a period since December it's not registering anything. 

I also just found out that BBT is meant to be taken the same time every morning. Mine have varied from 6am-9:30am so that'd be potentially why they don't align with my opks.

Thanks for the help ladies 💖
  • Options
    Yeah @IvyRose1993 it needs to be taken at same time every day, but you do have a 30 min window before or after the time you normally take it :)