Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BBT Chart advice??

Can anyone shed any light on my bbt chart or any opinions would be appreciated? I tested 11dpo with a one step strip and it was stark white, today (12dpo) I tested With the one step stick and it looks like this.. any opinions?  

Replies

• Options
    Really  sorry but i can't see anything on the test and your chart shows that you haven't take your temps at the same time each day, or within 30 mins. That's why you have loads of triangles. So it's difficult to tell if it means anything 
  • Options
    SunshineB said:
    Really  sorry but i can't see anything on the test and your chart shows that you haven't take your temps at the same time each day, or within 30 mins. That's why you have loads of triangles. So it's difficult to tell if it means anything 
    It’s hard to test because I always get up a lot during the night to pee unfortunately so I never get a consistent 3h sleep :/ 
  • Options
    @Siiia Hello, I do agree with @SunshineB regarding too many "triangles". Although disagree with the line. I definitely can see a very faint one! Maybe just wait another couple of days and test again if AF does not show. Compare the line, if it is darker, bingo! ;) Good luck! FX!
  • Options
    I can see something on the line for sure so test again in a couple of days. Re bbt, if I were you I’d set my alarm for say 6 ever day and take it religiously at the same time. If you think you didn’t get enough sleep then make a note but definitely try and be consistent. I only ever needed two hours if I’m being honest not three x
  • Options
    SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited May 26, 2020 5:15PM
    I can see something on the line for sure so test again in a couple of days. Re bbt, if I were you I’d set my alarm for say 6 ever day and take it religiously at the same time. If you think you didn’t get enough sleep then make a note but definitely try and be consistent. I only ever needed two hours if I’m being honest not three x
    Yes, I think that’s what I will start doing  going forward. I drink lots of water so my urine is almost always super dilute. I got woken up today with cramping so I think I might be out as af due tomorrow :/ also temp fell by 0.03 degrees