Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW dpo-symptom-obsession-lists :D

So i thought of adding my 2ww symptoms here and (hopefully) you ladies find it useful/fun/interesting and tag along :) ill just make one post and edit it daily so it wouldnt get messy. All twinges, pinches, thoughts and tmis are welcome!! :blush:

cd 13 - bd

cd 14 - ewcm + sore boobs

cd 15 - some more bd  + ewcm + sore boobs

cd 16 - Most likely Big-O day + less ewcm ..just af like cramping and bad lower backache and dizzy spells

cd 17  (1dpo)- more bd, just in case..af like mild cramping. 

cd 18 (2dpo)- almost no cm whatsoever. Gassy, af like cramping constantly present (mild during daytime and stronger in the mornings and evenings) 

cd 19 (3dpo ) - have been having very occasional twinges/pains in V (i know, weird) CM (cervical mucus) has been very little in amount, more sticky, yellowish and even stretches a bit.. breaks easily..idk what that means. Left side very low abdominal cramps (mild and wont last long) Other than those - nothing more special. 

cd 20 (4dpo) - boobs start to hurt from the sides and they feel hot and nipples are sore.( can be just pms pains as they usually start hurting after O (ovulation) ...but just from the sides this time) Watery, almost 0 cm. Had a hunger pang in the morning. Some mild af cramps (less than the days before) and occasional sharp pains when standing up/moving. Felt a little bubbling down there too, but could be gas. Loose bm. 

cd 21 (5dpo) - Boobs remain the same - hot, full and sore + pins&needles in nipples. Minimal cm  some occasional pinches in the down below area and very mild af like cramps. Occasional bubble-like-movement down there too. Frequent urination is what might be different today alongside with mild lower back pain. Occasional sharp pains, when standing up suddenly. very mild sting-like pain (constant) on the left side of my lower abdomen, when walking and sometimes it radiates to my lower back as a pinch. Slow, wavy feeling in the belly. 
PM: big bubble feeling on the left side of by pelvis..gassy. Hoping theyre all bfp symptoms!

cd 22 (6dpo) - AM: no symptoms...only sore boobs :( ..so far

Replies

• Options
    When would you be expecting AF to arrive? Fingers crossed she doesn’t x 
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    When would you be expecting AF to arrive? Fingers crossed she doesn’t x 
    Somewhere between 6.6.-10.6.
    My cycles arent regular. They are between 28-34 days and i dont use O strips or anything, i just follow ewcm :D 
  • Options
    Hmm.. apparently we cant edit posts on this site? :( ohwell.