Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clear blue vv faint line...

I took this clear blue test yesterday morning and the line came up straight away, it’s very faint but blue! But I took a digital this morning and it was negative and a frer this afternoon and negative again! Could the first test be an evaporation line or is it because it’s super early? I’ve been feeling nauseous and dizzy the last couple of days too so got my hopes up! 😩 I’m around 9dpo as well... 

Replies

• Options
    Seems to me like I can see a very vey faint blue line!! Im so confused too, took two tests yesterday (I’ll post pics) 3 today that we’re negative. Good luck honey. 
  • Options
    I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking/ seeing pink very very faint line x
  • Options
    Bella101210Bella101210 Regular
    edited May 30, 2020 8:09PM
    I can see a vv faint line on yours too, especially in the second picture! It just seemed too blue to be an evaporation line, well I’m hoping it is! The tww is the worst! 😩 good luck to you as well! 😊 x
  • Options
    Yes it does, oh I hope it is for you too! Fingers crossed 🤞 keep me posted, thank you xx
  • Options
    You too 😊 xx
  • Options
    I found it better to use pink dye tests as I got a few evap lines with blue :( I used first response then.