Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had some prosecco and just discovered i'm pregnant - help!

90schick90schick Regular
edited Jul 8, 2020 12:18PM in Trying to conceive
hi all , I am freaking out ,im 10dpo and took a pregnancy test last few days negative so last few nights I have had a few glasses of prosecco today ive took a frer and a line has showed up , im absolutely shittin myself because I've had 2 miscarriages since last year and I feel like a stupid moron now and am worried ive done some harm ,I'm so anxious about it all 😔😔😔

Replies

• Options
    Hello my dear, it’s ok and hopefully it’ll be alright. I’ve seen people who have had more than a few glasses of Prosecco and their pregnancies went smoothly so don’t beat yourself up about it xxx
  • Options
    @Siiia thank you ,I hope so i just dont want 2 think about it xx
  • Options
    Hi

Please don't worry. I know that's hard when you've had losses before, but you didn't know, so there was nothing you could do. I also know people who have had lots to drink and didn't find out until they were a couple of months pregnant and their babies were fine. X
  • Options
    @HippieMama4 hi ,thank you for your reply I know I've done it in the past and they wer fine b4 I knew etc just feel like I've started it badly , thank you xxx