Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Did I miss my positive opk ??

Help! Did i miss my positive opk? I had a near positive and now it's super light and defo negative. Help! All negative clear blues too. So confused!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hmm @Lolabelle23 it’s hard to say without knowing your cycle, do you have long cycles? 
    If it was me then I would have to assume that yes I did ovulate! As my cycles are short and would never carry on that long. 
    You might have to consider the fact that perhaps you won’t ovulate this month, which can happen too😭 
    that might just be your version of a positive though.. is it the first time you’re using OPKs? 
    Some peaks can come and go really quickly like within hours. How long was it between that dark one and the next light one? 
    If it was overnight then you might have just missed the peak in the night.
    if you do have longer cycles then I would continue to test as you can get surges more than one and you may be still get to ovulate 
  • Options
    Hi @RiaMushk ! Thanks for your reply! I actually have such an irregular cycle, can be from 37 to 52 days. Normally around 40 days. I have tested positive on clear blue opks before on cd 26 and the sales team test I got was cd 25. I tested around 7pm on a 6 hr hold!! So hoping it was accurate, maybe if I left it another hour or so it would have been blazing dark!! I haven't tried temping or anything cos really just relying on these. Also I had to switch brands in between as I ran out grrrr! Now it's getting lighter I guess I can only assume maybe I missed my super peak! X