Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is this positive???????

Replies

• Options
    Yes I think I see a faint line on this. My advice would be to leave it a few days and test again. I have seen lots of your posts today with tests and worried your testing too much which. I understand because I was the same but it will make you ill worrying about it.ย 
    Iโ€™d test again in 2 days first morning urine.ย 
    Sending you best wishes xx
  • Options
    Tyย 
  • Options
    I think you need to calm down a bit hun. You've posted 9 times today with pictures of different tests. All of which have been negative. 1. Testing multiple times in a day isn't going to help at all, you really should only test in the morning. 2. Your going to end up with no money at this rate. 3. You don't need to make a new thread everytime you want to say something, you can just add to your own post instead of crowding the forum with post after post after post. And 4. Your stressing, and overthinking this too much, that's not going to help if you are pregnant and trying to get pregnant. It's not good for your body and it certainly isn't good for your mental well being. You need to calm down a bit sweetie. Good luck!ย 
  • Options
    I agree with @Donnawonna... you really need to calm yourself .ย 
  • Options
    Looks like it fell on deaf's ears...
  • Options
    @Mary58 yeah , seems like she doesnโ€™t read the comments as she keeps posting 10 posts per day with negative tests ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ž