Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AM I PREGNANT?

Hi Everyone 
Im new to This so it’s going to be a bit long of a long post to cover everything 
ive been looking constantly on forums for advice /guidance 
Ok ... Here we go 
my last period was 2nd August 2020
next one was due On 24th Aug Which didn’t arrive 
but I got a light bleed on 1st sept
Then 2nd & 3rd Sept I had light brown spotting /then light pink 
I’m due My AF tomorrow Thursday 24th
I’ve been Getting twinges & light cramping , sore boobs , nausea , vibrating down below ??? , creamy discharge ( I have taken pics )
I’ve done numerous tests all different brands including digital ones 
most recent was a Tesco branded (blue dye) which showed a very faint line in the Test window (positive) Yesterday 22nd Sept 
then today I took pink dye tests just to try & confirm ( again I have pics of these ) they came back negative 
so now even more confused 
I have been to the doctors & requested bloods as I feel pregnant  & doctor said it could be too early for tests to pick up HCG levels
I have an 11 year old 
And me & fiancé are currently trying for another baby 
upon doctor taking blood my glucose levels are relatively high - never been an issue before & later that night I had to go to Hospital Out of hours I had a bad UTI had to get antibiotics For 7 days 
Has anyone else had this all happen with a very faint home pregnancy test ?
just to mention the doctor forgot to get pregnancy test added on for my bloods that was 2 weeks ago taken by the nurse , I’m booked back in for this Friday 25th to get my bloods redone for glucose & if no AF I will get pregnancy blood test done aswell again with the nurse 

any guidance / advice will be greatly appreciated 

im losing my mind 

hope your all well ❤️

Replies