Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When should I test ?? Please help

Hello ladies , so I was on the depo shot for some time and I finally decided to get off of it to concieve , it took a couple months until my period decided to come back and hit me like a truck , talked to a doctor and was told I can definitely get pregnant now My cycles were normal as. Well as my ovulation so me and my bf tried for a little bit , I had a draw filled with ovulation kits. Ovulation sticks calendars I got multiple apps to keep track , tracked my temp and even my discharge got preseed and all  ! So everything you can think of to know I was doing , so I always got my period faithfully on the 19th of every month soooo tmi I know but I got my period on August 19th -25th (regular cycle for me ) during this cycle I gave up on tracking I just didn’t care , me and my bf BD on sep 3rd or 4th I believe(not even knowing it could be my fertile window ) me just thinking I’m fine I’m now 6 days late I looked on a pregnancy tracker and it literally told me I could be 5 weeks and I would have conceived on the 4th of sep (which is when we BD ) all based off of my last period ..... I have nipple piercings so I’m not too sure on the sensitivity of my breast because 1 flick and they go bananas all day but they have been tingly , I have been feeling so nauseous lately , having shortness of breath I’ve been feeling so bloated  , I’ve been tired but I’m still working so I could just be tired of going to work but one of these days that just past I went to sleep the night before at 10 pm woke up at 8am and was only awake till 10 am to fall back asleep until 2 pm to wake up and fall right back to sleep around 9 that night which is not normal at all for me even when working long hours , I’ve been peeing a lot but I’ve also been drinking some water too so I’m not sure if that relates to going frequently it’s been more than usual but I don’t pay any mind I’ve been smelling things more than my coworkers because I would tell them I smell something and they think I’m going crazy ,my discharge went from a creamy white when I thought I was about to get my period to now a thin milky I took an ovulation test and that bad boy is more negative than anything the other line doesn’t even show on the stripes   but what’s killing me is my cramps , I’ve been having really bad cramping at my lower stomach , just the other night my uterus and lower stomach literally felt like someone was pinching me to wake up , And during the day it would feel like Normal period cramps and I would think I’m about to get my period but I rush to the bathroom and nothing and I’ve been feeling like this for several days now , I took a test when I was 3 days late but it came out a big fat negative so I’m wondering if I tested too early , or do you even think I’m pregnant to begin with .