Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off Femodene

Hi all
I remember the last 2 times I came off the pill I had my withdrawal bleed like I normally would and that was that we were able to start ttc. This time I have had my withdrawal bleed for about 5 days as normal but I seem to be spotting, then about 9am every day I’m bleeding, then spotting and bleeding again in the evening. It’s day 12 now and it’s happened again this morning! Is this just my body trying to regulate my hormones?
I know I’m a bit older now and I’ve been on the pill almost 7 years this time plus had a c-sec with my youngest so I knew it would be different but just wondered if anyone else experienced anything similar? I’m happy to let my body do what it needs to do to get back into a regular cycle so I’m not in a rush or anything, just looking for advice!

Thanks

Louisa x

Replies

• Options
    Just an update (incase anyone experiences anything similar) I stopped bleeding/spotting after 13 days and now on day 14 I’m finally starting to feel a little less crampy and bloated. Absolutely no idea when first proper af is due so we’re just going to see what happens and take it a day at a time x