Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby dust for November 2020 ✨, hopefully see lots of bfps!➕

1474849505153»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear that, at least you’ve settled into a fairly decent cycle straight away though eh x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies feel so much better now. First few months of trying was hard not getting BFP but now I feel better over it all. If it happens then fab if not we have each other. And an amazing life together xx
  • Options
    @GwentonEmmy Sorry AF has reared her ugly unwanted head! Lot's of us in the December thread tho! Hopefully Xmas Baby Dust for everyone! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm new here. @TeeAli22 thank you for inviting me to the November thread - and thanks for your assistance on my other post too! How are you doing this month?

So, my cp ended in AF coming early last month - CD19...  My cycles are generally 23-24 days. I started taking fertility herbs this cycle but had to stop taking it as it made me sooooo tired I could barely function.  I wanted to sleep all the time!  Two days after I stopped taking it I was back to normal.  So it was defs that.

Now onto this month...  Currently CD11 - even though I usually O CD8 to CD9, this cycle is a bit messed up, I think due to the herbs (and maybe the cp)... 

Anyway, I got a blazing smiley face on Clearblue Digital on CD9 at about 10:40am (I say blazing because even the strips that you eject had two solid DARK lines, which never happens - I know you're not supposed to read those, but anyway...) and then last night, CD10 I still had another blazing smiley face at 7pm.

Did an opk this morning and it was negative.

I don't know whether my temp of this morning can be counted because I took it at 04:05am, whereas I usually temp around 7am (didn't sleep well but took my temp because I knew if I slept more, I wouldn't have had four hours of sleep to get an accurate bbt at 7am).

I did take my bbt when I woke up at 07:10am and it was 36.58 but I didn't use it because I only had three hours of poor sleep.  Now I'm wondering whether I should have used that temp or if I should stick with the one taken at 04:05am?  The later temp would suggest I O'd... The earlier one, not sure.

Anyway, long post - sorry ladies!  The question is - which temp should I use - and when do you think I O'd (based on the two days of positive opks) or will I still O? Sadly DH wasn't around on CD9 so missed out on that entire day :( We did make the most of yesterday though ;) Do you think we might have a chance this month?

This is only my second month temping and using opks and still getting the hang of things. I would be so happy to have a successful month and have a baby share my birthday month! Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    @momstar hey again! :) I'm good thanks how are you? I would say looking at your chart it was probably CD9 but I think best to wait until tomorrow's temp to confirm if today's was a lot earlier than your usual! O usually occurs 12-36 hours after the surge though so I think the BD on CD8, CD10 CD11 means you would have caught it! Best of luck for this month, hopefully it sticks! - when is AF due? x
  • Options
    @momstar welcome lovely. I think today's temp may have thrown things out as you've had no clear rise as yet. Tomorrows temp will be a much better indicator, try take temps at the same time or within half an hour or your chart becomes a bit unpredictable, difficult when you wake I know. Its generally 3 solid hours sleep to work on. Sorry about your loss. Best of luck this cycle xxx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 I'm good thank you! :) I do however feel like this is the last month we'll be ttc... I said I don't want to have another baby after my 38th birthday - and well, if it doesn't happen this cycle, then I'm hanging up my ttc hat. I have no idea when AF is due...  Things have been a bit crazy after the mc in August and last month's cp. I think it should be around 23 - 24 days, so probably 5/6 December... but now that I O'd later than normal, I think it might push it further (my LP is usually 14 days - pretty spot on). 

Something odd is that last night I had O type of pain - but on both sides, which has also never ever happened before! It is usually only the left side. My entire lower back and front on both sides were killing me, to a point where I almost took painkillers. My love massaged me with some Moov (Ayurvedic ointment for muscle pain) and that helped. Is it even possible to O from both ovaries??? 

@Mrs_T. thank you for the welcome! :) Taking my temp as soon as I wake has become such a habit that I did it on autopilot at 4am haha! I know it was too early and likely affected my chart. Hopefully I'll have a better night's rest and tomorrow's temp will be more revealing.

I'm really afraid we missed our chance... DH was away and our first BD was only about 12pm yesterday. He rushed to get here asap... Considering my first positive OPK was at 10:40am the previous day - If O did happen 12 hours later (as opposed to 36 hours) we may have missed it :(  Sigh.

So now we wait... Do you think it's worth dtd today and tomorrow still? We will definitely later still... I use two apps - the one (Flo) says O is today but I think they're merely basing that on the opk positives. They initially said I'd O CD9 but when I added the next positive opk on CD10 they shifted O to today :/ Not as advanced as FF... It's also hard to check cm when you're not sure what's what in there (tmi sorry haha) so can't use that as an indicator although my cv is still waaaaay up there xx
  • Options
    TeeAli22 said:
    @momstar hey again! :) I'm good thanks how are you? I would say looking at your chart it was probably CD9 but I think best to wait until tomorrow's temp to confirm if today's was a lot earlier than your usual! O usually occurs 12-36 hours after the surge though so I think the BD on CD8, CD10 CD11 means you would have caught it! Best of luck for this month, hopefully it sticks! - when is AF due? x
    I don't know how to go back on the thread to read how your month has been going... I see this is a massive thread! Any good or hopeful news? Where are you at? xx
  • Options
    @momstar I'm CD17 today with O likely to be today given amount of ewcm this morning! AF due on the 5th but I haven't temped this month, just BD every other day to hopefully catch it! Sorry to hear you might stop ttc after this month - hopefully you get a bfp! I think once O has occurred the egg is mature for 12-24 hours so again you might still be covered! xx
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 that's reassuring! So it is possible that we caught it... Did all sorts of additional things - even legs up in the air afterwards each time to help the fellas along haha (whether it works or not ;) )! Are you testing with opk's if not temping - or just going for it? I'm glad you're still in the game and I cross everything that can be crossed that it will be your month! xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, please forgive the interruption, but this thread has topped the 1k post mark, which means it's time for a new one. Your continuation thread is here.

Please do make sure you hit the Green Star (next to the thread title) to bookmark the new thread, so you don't miss out on any posts. 

We'll be closing this thread shortly. 
  • Options
    Closing this thread now peeps. Your continuation thread is here.
This discussion has been closed.