Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is there a line? Help meeee 😂❤️

Hi all, I took a fR test this morning and I can see the most faintest line, I don't know if I have line eyes or if there is actually a line there 🤔  I took one a few days ago and there was another super faint line but this one came up alot quicker and can see it without holding it to a light, I'm not sure how many days on my cycle I am as I came of the depo back in April and my periods are abit all over the place atm, any advice welcome ❤️ xxz

Replies

• Options
    I do See a hint of a line. Try to wait two days and test again. Good luck. 
  • Options
    I do See a hint of a line. Try to wait two days and test again. Good luck. 
    Thank you, will wait and see what comes off it, I am worrying because I had a really really heavy period last month and abit worried it may have been an early Mc and body is picking up the hormones still 🤔 I'm only on day 22 of this cycle so not sure if it would be positive this early on xx
  • Options
    I had a mc last month at 4w5d and at 4w3d I was barely picking any hcg up because it was going down. By this point I wouldn’t think it was be picking it up from the last cycle. I hope this is your month. 
  • Options
    Let's hope so, I've been testing frantically every month hoping for something as my pms symptoms are very similar to the ones I had when pregnant with my son, would love to supprise my partner on his birthday but what will be will be will be xxx
  • Options
    I know how that is. This month and last month the absence of pms symptoms is what made me test. But with my son I definitely had symptoms.