Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weird *possible* symptoms

Hey everyone, I'm new here. 
So bit of a back story, I have a two year old and had a missed miscarriage back in July which was horrific. 😪
We're trying at the moment and I have this ABNORMALLY strong feeling that I'm pregnant. 
In theory I'm 15 dpo, and I have occasional twinges in my boobs, occasional cramps lower tummy, aversions to smells, occasional headaches, my teeth hurt and randomly (and I realise this sounds mental) I have developed a massive aversion to different textures...for example our settee fabric and denim...I think I'm losing it.
Still getting BFN But, the ovulation tests have started to show a faint line again....
Help!

Replies

• Options
    Hi I’m so sorry for your loss. When I was pg with my first 2, my ovulation sticks showed positive when I was pregnant. So maybe worth testing again in maybe 2 or 3 days? Good luck x
  • Options
    Thanks lh8609 I really appreciate your response 😘 fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I read this thing once (about 12 years ago now mind!) that said lh and hcg are pretty much the same base but hcg wears a hat. So ov sticks check for the base but pregnancy tests look for the hat. If that makes sense? With my first I was that paranoid I used all my ov sticks to keep checking through my first trimester and well into the 2nd and I got a positive every time. With my 2nd I bled till 10 weeks so they were a great source of reassurance lol. Fingers crossed for a bfp for you x
  • Options
    Oh thank you, I'm trying not to get my hopes up after everything but keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    Please keep us posted xxx
  • Options
    But still a bfn. What do these mean?
  • Options
    How strange! I don’t really know what to advise you hun. What cd are you on? X