Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dreaded 2ww

Hi everyone, first time ever posting on a forum. Have always ready the threads between people for advice.. 

basically me and my partner only have a couple months left to keep trying as we are getting married shortly after baby would be born. 

But I took a test dismorning I’m only on day 25 of cycle & 9dpo. I know I shouldn’t of taken a clear blue as they are not sensitive at all but I new it would say not pregnant anyways :( but I took it apart and I don’t know if this looks like a evaporation line or a line that is faint..  it could well be my eyes wanting to see a line :(

baby dust to all you ladies trying to conceive. 
X

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Nireland2020.. the 2ww is dreadful so know how u are feeling. Would this be baby no 1? I'm also on 9DPO and trying to hold out until Sunday or Monday before I test. I've read a lot of the ladies on here say First Response is better so maybe try that one? I can def see a hint of a line in 2nd pic but a few more days will tell. Its torture! I dont know if I'm imagining all my symptoms at this pint. are u experiencing any cm? x
  • Options
    No it will be a third baby.  How about you have you any little babies yet or is this no 1?? Yes my period has always an ever been 30-31 days but last month it came on day 28 which never happens me last month was our first month trying. How long have you been trying ttc.. it’s awful isn’t it. So hard not to test, then when we test n see the negative which is going to happen testing so earlie it’s such a downer. I wish I didn’t test. 🙈 no I have very little feeling very wet if you get me but very little cm. I tried to feel cervix which is usually low coming up to af and I can bear lay reach it which is extremly odd and it is quite soft. I have sore breasts but I can’t really go by that as I experience sore breasts quite a bit. How r u feeling what are your symptoms?? Baby dust to you ✨ x
  • Options
    No it will be a third baby.  How about you have you any little babies yet or is this no 1?? Yes my period has always an ever been 30-31 days but last month it came on day 28 which never happens me last month was our first month trying. How long have you been trying ttc.. it’s awful isn’t it. So hard not to test, then when we test n see the negative which is going to happen testing so earlie it’s such a downer. I wish I didn’t test. 🙈 no I have very little feeling very wet if you get me but very little cm. I tried to feel cervix which is usually low coming up to af and I can bear lay reach it which is extremly odd and it is quite soft. I have sore breasts but I can’t really go by that as I experience sore breasts quite a bit. How r u feeling what are your symptoms?? Baby dust to you ✨ x

• Options
    @Nireland2020 So I'm trying for my first...so still new to a lot of this. Been using the clearblue OPK for 2 months now and glad I've seen 2 peaks although last month was weird...similar enough to u im always 28-31 days and last month was 26! never had that before. My breasts are in agony but I get this every month and now convinced I havent had cramps and its all in my head because I'd like it to be a sign :( I'll go buy some tests tomorrow and I'll try my best to hold out until Sunday..going to be a long 5 days. Have u tested again today? xx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting isn’t it so weird getting the period so earlie. I couldn’t believe it, I have never had a period at 28 days. I tink it was the stress of wanting to be pregnant maybe do you think that happened you. What ones r u using I bought the clear blue purple ovulation that gives u a high and peak. I had 3 high and started testing when it said to on the paper and got the peak. Which was good. Did you get many high days. The stres can take us over. Like last month I was sure I was had myself conscience I tink I was nearly getting every symptom that could happen🙈 x x
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 Definitely think it was the stress last month for me. Yes  I'm using those Clearblue tests too...I think they are great but if AF comes this month im not starting to test right after my period im going to wait a week because I tortured myself last month..10 high fertility days before peak. Do u think they are accurate? I certainly peaked around mid cycle like I should have. I might do a test today or tomorrow praying for even a faint line 🙏 will u be taking another? Baby dust to you xx
  • Options
    Yes it’s torture I even said to my partner I don’t want to use them next month if it doesn’t happen as I feel I do torture myself and then the deed is like we have to do it now. I tink we are going to go for the casual approach like the last 2. It’s very hard the want to test every day. Yes I might test tomor I won’t have time today to nip anywhere to get any. :( you should get the first response when is ur af due?? Have u any feelings like af is coming?? Like last month it was so weird started like pink really light so I thought was implantation bleeding even though I never had any of that with baby’s 1 or 2. But then it went on to a full period of bright red blood for 5 days which mine never usually does be. It was weird. So I’m really trying to not buy a test. 🙈😂 it’s torture. Hope you get a bfp today or tomor ✨✨ xxx
  • Options
    Yes it’s torture I even said to my partner I don’t want to use them next month if it doesn’t happen as I feel I do torture myself and then the deed is like we have to do it now. I tink we are going to go for the casual approach like the last 2. It’s very hard the want to test every day. Yes I might test tomor I won’t have time today to nip anywhere to get any. :( you should get the first response when is ur af due?? Have u any feelings like af is coming?? Like last month it was so weird started like pink really light so I thought was implantation bleeding even though I never had any of that with baby’s 1 or 2. But then it went on to a full period of bright red blood for 5 days which mine never usually does be. It was weird. So I’m really trying to not buy a test. 🙈😂 it’s torture. Hope you get a bfp today or tomor ✨✨ xxx

• Options
    @Nireland2020 done a test and got a bfn  :( im not losing faith just yet though lol not until AF comes. Got a few tests (breaking the bank here!) so ill try another on Monday if i can wait that long.Yes I've slight cramping and I suppose I dont usually get that 6 days before AF. Are u counting your ovulation day as the day after u get the static smiley? hopefully im counting right! x
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting how many dpo are u?? I wouldn’t loose hope at all until af shows I’m telling myself the same so don’t loose hope I tested yestrday n bfn.. I got my static on the Tuesday so I was counting from the Thursday to be day 1?? If u get me I don’t know it’s so hard one sight says one thing another a different lol.. 😂😂 xx
  • Options
    im around 9-10 DPO but thats if I have calculated it correctly. Im going to test in the morning again...zero self control when it comes to this 🙈🙈🙈 xx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting you defo aren’t on your own for the testing I can’t wait to go and get a test tomo 🙈 I hope u get ur bfp tomor keep me posted 😍😘 could well be your month ✨ xxx
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 Looks v like its my month but doesn't feel real. Got this using FR test so I'm around 10DPO at this point. Did u test today xxx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting congratulations 🥰🥰🥰 that’s brillant that looks like a big bold Positive ✨ amazing news.. yes it was BFN.. but It was late there tonight so am telling myself it wasn’t a good pee & doing it first thing in the morning 🙈 Here is hoping. 🙏🏼😂
  • Options
    @Nireland2020 fingers crossed for you! Good luck and keep me posted. Baby dust your way🥰 xxx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting thanks so much. How r u feeling any more symptons? I was due today as it was 28 days last month no sign as of yet. So still waiting. 🙈 Not really disappointed as I had myself kind of told anyways it wasn’t going to happen.