Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Possible implantation???

Sorry about the graphic picture. 
Is this a possible implantation bleed?
I've not tested as I've been waiting for more sympoms so that I don't get upset at a negative incase its too early to test, but my periods not due until next week, its never early and this has just happened? 

Replies

• Options
    Hello! :) There's a good chance it could be. The best of luck to you! 
  • Options
    I had the same thing happen for a few days on October 10th. Since then I have had pregnancy symptoms but all negative tests. @Jade753 how did it turn out for you if you dont mind me asking?
  • Options
    Looks like it could be, I swear I had implantation bleeding on 4/5th Oct very light pink only when wiping no need for pad, only just got positives now in November! 
  • Options
    Congratulations! 
    Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    I had the same thing happen for a few days on October 10th. Since then I have had pregnancy symptoms but all negative tests. @Jade753 how did it turn out for you if you dont mind me asking?
    Unfortunately I got my period a week later 😢 still ttc now and going through this again 😕 how are you? Did you get the result you wanted?