Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it insensitive of me...

... to have a picture of my son as my avatar when I'm posting in here? It only just occurred to me. Would you like me to take it off?

Replies

• Options
    Not at all! Don't be silly. It's a beautiful pic, and should stay!! ;\)

Edie xxx
  • Options
    Don't be silly!
    Altho I know what you mean. I worry I shouldn't be posting on here because I am lucky enough to have had a son. I have had a mmc recently and am now ttc again. I know it must be even harder for ppl that have had a mc without a sucessful pregnacy first.
    I hope that makes sense - and that was what you meant too?
  • Options
    Not at all xxx
  • Options
    don't be daft - not at all - he's gorgeous!!x
  • Options
    Don't be silly - it gives me something to aspire too image And his gorgeous!! xx

Also newbiemum you stop being silly too - just coz I haven't had a succesful first pregnancy yet does not mean I begrudge you for being on here with a son already - an MC is an MC regardless wether we all have other children or not - we still need support from us ladies that have been there, as we are all still grieving and going through the motions and we all know how the other feels, previous little bubs or not xxxx

Keep the pic up - and keep posting image

xx
  • Options
    Thank you girls, I just had this panic that I might be unintentionally upsetting you. I told James people said he worse gorgeous and he gave me the cheekiest grin ever!

Newbemum, I know exactly how you feel, even though I logically agreed with Radkad and know that we are all going through the same thing. We are all helping each other to come to terms with what happened and support one another as we try again.
  • Options
    Thanks - you all make me feel better

[Modified by: newbiemum on June 25, 2009 11:13 PM]

[Modified by: newbiemum on June 25, 2009 11:13 PM]

• Options
    Hi
    No problem with me, hadn;t crossed my mind
    Daisyx
  • Options
    Don't be silly - it gives me something to aspire too image And his gorgeous!! xx

Also newbiemum you stop being silly too - just coz I haven't had a succesful first pregnancy yet does not mean I begrudge you for being on here with a son already - an MC is an MC regardless wether we all have other children or not - we still need support from us ladies that have been there, as we are all still grieving and going through the motions and we all know how the other feels, previous little bubs or not xxxx

Keep the pic up - and keep posting image

xx

Completely agree!! image

xxx
  • Options
    Ahh, thank you, the avatar stays! Well I might change it to a more recent photo if I can remember how...