Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice needed

Afternoon ladies. Hope your well and congrats to the BFP!

I am a little confused to say the least. I lost my first baby in March and been trying ever since. My first 2 periods were spot on 28 days but ever since then they have been 27d and twice 24d. My cycles never use to be like this, i could always count on 28d. It seems to be that i am ovulating a different times each cycle which is why the overall length of the cycle changes.

I am going to the doctors next week but he will prob just say, stress.

Any ideas ladies would be good
thank you
Sam xx

Replies

• Options
    hi, i think its normal for your periods to go a little off track after MC'S as mine did. I have heard of friends using Agnus Cactus which i think is a herbal remedy, used to regulate periods. I have never used it myself so thats about as much as i can help you.
    Maybe put on a post to see if any of the ladies who have used it can give you some more advice.
    If you get your periods re-regulated it may help you better with TTC. Best of Luck x
  • Options
    Hi Sam,

I do think it is normal honey. I had a similar problem (though with longer cycles!) and I never knew when I was ov'ing...just make sure you BD lots so you catch the egg!

Hope that your BFP is just around the corner!!

Love Kristen xx
  • Options
    Like the others say I think yur cycles go a bit crazy after mc, I waited for 6 wks for my frst and now onto my second cycle. I hope it goes well at the docs and that he is able to give you some more reassurance love Luc xxx
  • Options
    Hi there,
    I had my cycle days messed up after my mmc though i am back to normal now - thankfully! I've read abit about the Agnus Cactus on google that tigerlily has mentioned but i've never tried it.... perhaps ask your doc when you go in.
    I suppose you could buy some ovulation sticks which could tell you when your ovulating...it may be a starting point... And like Kristen says just BD enuff to catch that egg...

All the best hun!
    xx