Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

v. iregular. when should i start ov testing? UPDATE

hi. I'm 27 and had a m/c on weds 21st and d/c on 23rd. i want to start again as soon as poss so thought i should test my ov. as i am only regular with the pill i have no idea when to start testing or maybe leave it to chance. we were 11 1/2 weeks along. any advise please.
thanks kat:\?
hi all. just thought i'd share a bit of news with you all as my hubby is not back yet and i need to blab! i got a positive ov test today. i'm going to jump back on the waggon and give it another go so fingers croosed. its going to be a long two weeks but should be fun with all that bd.image:\)

[Modified by: kittykat27 on 31 October 2009 17:30:05 ]

Replies

• Options
    hey, sorry to hear of your loss. i had a mmc at 12 weeks it's an awful experience. I use a cbfm and started it a couple of days after my mc , i ov'd 6 weeks after my mc. x
  • Options
    sorry I'm new so i don't get all the abbreviations. what does cbfm mean?
    thanks for listening and sorry to hear about the mc
    thanks kat
  • Options
    clear blue fertility monitor, sorry! image it's a lil device that read the ov sticks, expensive but i love it! x
  • Options
    thanks. might give it a go. i've just tried a hpt to see if all the hormone had gone which was n so that is cool and used a cheep ov test which was also n so will try again tomorrow. its early days but i feel a bit brighter today. my mate is taking me to lunch to keep me sane. maybe my huby will agree to the exspense as he want to start again or maybe he just likes the practise bit
    thanks kat
  • Options
    hi kk so sorry to hear of your mc. If you do decide to get a cbfm a lot of people have got them from amazon. I got mine there and the price seemed pretty good compared to other places.

(also if you're new on somewhere on the main forum index near the top there's a thread that tells you about all the abbreviations used on the forum. I didn't have a clue what anyone was on about when I was first on!!)

G
    xx
  • Options
    thanks g. that would be a great help. i'm off to amazon.
    kat
  • Options
    don't wana rain on your parade but as u didn't have ur mc long ago has all the hcg gone? just this can mess tthe results on an Ov test and say your Ov'ing when oyur not... xx
  • Options
    hi rocky kiz
    i did preg tests for five days after the d/c. the fifth one was negitive. i'm gonna do a preg test again in the morning just to check. i could have it all wrong but i hope not
    thanks kat