Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hugs needed - feeling :(

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi, not too bad thanks, went back to work Wed, so have had 3 days to get back into the swing of things. Today I'm actually feeling quite a bit more positive, which is a start. Still bleeding a little, its been just over a week since my ERPC. Just got to wait and see when the ol AF arrives now. Am scared of TTC again, but guess when my body feels its time and its ready, it will happen....? Zxx
  • Options
    Lots and lots and lots of big hugsxxxxxx

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    How you feeling today sweetie? Hope all the hugs did the trick :\)

I too have a CBFM and am a massive fan! Like MP I ov later than I ever thought so I kept missing my window, I've only ever used it on 2 seperat cycles - and both times I have had my BFP (though none of them have been sticky). I nrought mine off ebay and got a real bargain so I would definetly take a look there.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Rainbow,

the hugs helped massively, thank you image

I am feeling much brighter thank you, hubs bought me an amazing new mobile phone today (not that I am geeky in any way!) so that is distracting me from AF at the mo!

Did you buy your CBFM brand new from Ebay as I see people are selling them second hand?

XXX