Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my doctors appointment

well, i saw the doctor today and she is referring me to the fertility clinic, like she said she would. she also liked the fertility friend chart i printed out! lol. anyway, she spoke about the tests that would be done at the clinic and said one would be for infections, which she is doing on friday so at least one is done and out of the way. she offered me something for heavy periods (which i dont have) and something for cramps (which i can live with). the thing is i want something to bring on the period!!! cd58 and counting! she said she couldt give me anything for that image

at least i feel like i am moving forward now.

Replies

• Options
    aww she sounds like a nice doctor. Least she was trying to help - even if for the things you don't need help with! I imagine you feel a little more relieved now something is actually being dealt with. I wish you all the best xx
  • Options
    Aw Calleigh, am glad things are finally moving forward for you. She sounds like a good doc! At least you can take control of the situation and do something positive about it.

Keep us updated with everything!

Love,
    Edie xxx
  • Options
    Well at least she was helpful that is good news xx
  • Options
    went back this mroning for swabs and have a blood test later. she filled out my referral and i have an appointment on July 2nd! which confirms the need to choose your doctor carefully! i go to a surgery where you can see any doctor, not just the one you are registered with so glad i found out about this one!
  • Options
    I'm glad they are taking you seriously. Just shows how important it is to have a good doctor. x
  • Options
    yippee!! day 62 and had pre-period spotting today! at long last. cd1 tomorrow here i come!
  • Options
    That's fantastic Calleigh!! Am so pleased for you!!!

We are both on CD1 tomorrow then!

Love,
    Edie xxx
  • Options
    Yey Calleigh i am so pleased for you and i think this is one of the times we can say Bring that bitch on!!!

Hope this means that things are evening out for you now and good luck at the clinic i will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best and a bfp sooooooonnn!

Love Rena x x