Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

this sucks!

How much can you cry? We waited so long for this only for it to be taken away. I now have to spend 2 days with 2 dead babies inside me - how cruel can it get.

Cannot believe this is happening again Sarah

Replies

• Options
    Hi Sarah - Im not too sure I know your story but you sound pretty upset. Have you had a scan to suggest you've had a mmc with twins? Im so sorry you are going through this. The pain is like nothing else and I too wish it would just stop and go away. I'm so tired of crying and I just want the heartache to go away too.

Im here to chat if you need to get some more off your chest.
    xx
  • Options
    hi sarah hunny - i am so sorry this has happened. I truly cannot understand why life is so cruel. look after yourself my darling. hugs to u and oh xx
  • Options
    hi folks

sim 75 - had scan on friday and their hearts had both stopped. The week before they were doing ok especially number one and they had nearly doubled in size. I am having a d & c (ERPwhatever) tomorrow. Havent slept for two days a just feel so empty.
  • Options
    hello sweetie, I read your post on the TTC forum amd couldn't believe it, it's just too cruel. The pain and heartache is sometimes so unbearable and the sadness just seems to engulf you and everything around you. I hope everything at the hospital goes smoothly and you are surrounded by love and support. Sending huge hugs and love xxx
  • Options
    Oh love I am so sorry, it really is cruel that this happens to us and I won't lie, it is a struggle to get your head around it. 8 weeks ago I was where you are right now, when I lost my angel at 10 weeks. I'd been told there was no hearbeat and I'd had a mmc, then started to bleed the following day. I too went in for an erpc which I chose to do to try and move forward my quickly and to try and gain some sort of closure. The emotions that I went through back then were like nothing I'd ever had to deal with in my life. So I truly understand where you are at, like all the girls on here. It's even harder for you that you had 2 little angels. I know, it feels like your heart has been literally pulled out of your chest. You need to cry and talk and get it out.

The next few weeks will be pretty tough on you but, in time, you will be able to lift your head again. You will go in phases, like many of us have. Try to just take each day one step at a time and try not to put any expectations on yourself. Just be as you will be. There are no rules, there are no right or wrong in the way you think, feel or act.

We are all here to help you on this difficult journey. Don't be scared about going in for the erpc. I felt some kind of relief afterwards although I was very very upset. You will need to take it easy this week so I hope you aren't going back to work if you work. You need time out emotionally and physically and only you can decide when you are ready to be around other people again.

Being on this forum and the mc/etopic support forum helped me to no end the past 2 months. There is a lot of love and support here and you will find comfort in that.

Lots of love and cuddles xxx