Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

im broody again

Hi hun.
Well if your ready and your oh agrees then i dont think you have a problem,you need to sit and chat about it togerther.
I to keep feeling broody lately but know we wanna wait a while yet.

Replies

• Options
    Gracey - me and my hubby are ttc#1 and yesterday I went to see my friends new niece well I didn't know just how broody I was - I new I was but this was crazy lol

If you and your hubby think now is a good time I don't see why not - how many kids would you like - I noticed your only 24 so you have loads of time x
  • Options
    Hi Gracey,
    Best thing to do is to discuss with your partner and weigh up all the pros and cons together, have you got enough space/money/energy for no.3? How are your others at sleeping etc? If you both agree nows the time then go for it. I've had a large age gap and a small one, between my babies. I love having three boys though now xxx
  • Options
    I am broody again too!!!

Bronwyn was only about 6 weeks old when i started getting broody again!!! Poor Gareth was only just adjusting to being a daddy and i was ready for baby number 2!!
  • Options
    Well they do say after giving birht its a natural feeling as you feel as loss of some sort,i do realy miss having a bump.
  • Options
    I would hate to think I would never be pregnant again or give birth. But I do think no.4 would be pushing it a bit. I think people think I would just be doing it to have a girl as well. Whereas Im quite happy with my boys. I just love babies!!