Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

shall i get ovulation test?

Hi Karentia,

I bought a OV test purely because I thought it would be a good idea - to be honest its been ok but all week it hasn't detected anything so sorta fed up with it lol

You could try a kit but I bought a clearblue which hasn't worked for me as I think that it missed my time.

I know ebay sell them and someone else suggested one - which are alot less.

Might be worth a try?

Sarah xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Karentia

I havent used one myself but some of the girls on here have and could give you better advice,i would still say it could be worth a try so you would at lest no whats going on in there.lol
  • Options
    Hi Karentia
    I have boought an ov kit which I'll use next month if timings are right when hubs is back. Hope this does the trick. My cousin used them and fell pregnant first time using kit. But, friends say it's taking them longer.
    I also did the temp thing for one month but lost the plot. My little boy kept trying to get thermom out of my mouth! Also, Jake kept waking in night so think this is why readings were all over the place. I got the kit for £12 from boots.
    Do you think your give these things a go?
    lol. x
  • Options
    I gave up with mine lol Let me know how you get on and remember to do the business even if it shows up nothing

x