Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are we all up to?

Just wondering what stage we are all up to with pre-ttc? What preparations have we started? Here's my list

Stop BF: 24th May
Start FA & hubby Zinc: 30th June
Stop Pill: 27th August
Start AC: 27th August and taking it for 1 month before TTC
TTC: 30th September 2009

So where you all up to?

Replies

• Options
    Well stopped pill last month and have been taking p'care since April, will be ttc in 4 weeks!
  • Options
    This is our second month of ttc. Hoping it will be our last (this time round) and that we will get a bfp in 2 weeks time! image fingers crossed..... X
  • Options
    Hi girls - I'm a newbie winging my way over from YAYW.

We got married in april and I stopped taking my pill on 7th may. we're not ttc just yet (husband wants us to be clear of wedding debts before we do!! I want to stomp my feet about it but he's completely right!), hoping to get cracking after the summer. unfortunately at the minute the is a small prob of me not actually ovulating! I've not had AF since coming off the pill (I'm on CD 44) and I'm pretty sure I've not ovulated yet - I've been measuring bbt and there has been no temp rise. so even if we weren't sorting finances it would seem mother nature is going to keep us waiting a bit longer. I know it can take a while to settle after coming off the pill so i'm not too concerned.....yet!

nice to have people to chat to will i'm passing the time!!
  • Options
    Hello littleb, welcome to the forum!! There's a ttc dates thread somewhere - make sure you add to that :\)

LC - here's my dates...i think...

May 4th - started Evening Primrose Oil
    June 1st - started the CBFM
    June 29th - July 3rd - AF due
    July 1st - GP appt and honeymoon vaccinations
    End of July/1st week of Aug - last but one AF due
    August 1st - start pregnacare conception and OH starts B Vits/Zinc
    August 28th - Sept 4th - VERY LAST AF DUE and UPSI/ttc officially begins!!
    Sept 1st - ?start aspirin if GP advises
    Sept 14th - 21st - ov anytime round now!
    Sept 25th - hen weekend - tricky!!
    Oct 1st - poas!!

Have been taking FA with my pregnacare pretty much since last Sept so reckon i've built up a pretty good store by now!! :lol:
  • Options
    heres mine!! (took a lot of working out!!)

sun 31st may-- decided to plan to TTC
    Thurs 4th june -- went in jeremy kyle audience!! yay!!
    Mon 8th june -- started taking folic acid
    fri 12th june -- had hosp appt, reffered for colposcopy
    Mon 15th june -- OH started taking folic acid and zinc
    Sun 21st june -- fathers day
    Wed 24th june -- LO finished gymbabes!
    Wed 15th July -- ***implant removed***!!!!!!
    Thurs 23rd july -- coloscopy appt and OH birthday (hes not best pleased bout that!!
    Thurs 29th July -- maybe ovulate?? (dunno cos of implant, but not really TTC)
    Sun 9 th aug -- POAS???? If not AF due
    Sun 23rd aug -- second OV
    Wed 2nd sept -- AF Due, POAS???
    Wed 16th Sept -- third OV
    Sat 26th sept -- AF due , maybe POAS??!?!?

SO thats pretty much me!! xxx
  • Options
    Been Taking FA for bout 2 months now, after we decided about TTC date. Take last pill sunday 26th July....then plenty of UPSI'ing!! Yay!!! All pretty straight forward i reckon! xxx
  • Options
    i have bought a new TTC diary troday and have written all my dates and ovs and afs in!! know ing my luck itll all go wrong!
  • Options
    Sounds like a good idea, might do the same!x
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I haven't done anything yet!!! Not even started taking folic acid! I think I will start taking pregnacare this month. Does it have folic acid in it?? I am due to come off the pill 23rd August, I'll have my withdrawal bleed, then I'll be UPSI'ing, but not necessarily trying. Just going to see what happens x
  • Options
    MFS- yep it has FA in it x
  • Options
    Yup it does Sounds like we have the exact the same time scale!!!
  • Options
    Oops I'm accidently 8 weeks PG Wahoo!!! Should be our last carefree month before TTC, oh USPI-Daisy!

Mrs A 8+0 x
  • Options
    I'm like you MFS, haven't really started being organised yet! Although am on my last packet of pills so got to go to the dr soon to get some more (hopefully will be last lot before ttc!!) so will ask about ttc and find out when I should start taking FA.
  • Options
    here's where I'm up to:

1st June - started FA
    7th June - AF
    7th June - Started my cycle diary, writing in ov clues as and when I feel them
    5th July - AF due
    wk bgng 20th July - possible ov and UPSI temptation!
    25th July - friend's wedding
    30th July - 9th August - holiday in France
    18th August - potential ov and full steam ahead!
  • Options

I don't have any actual dates...I stopped the pill end of May...

I had lost 7lb in weight but haven't weighed myself for a week and a half so I am hoping and praying it's more by now...

Just want to lose enough weight to feel fitter and look better and to pass my driving test. Am hoping to do my intensive driving course in the next few months- have already done 40 odd lessons so shouldn't need many hours, then...we can go for it!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    Wow, we have yet more in common CC - I need to pass my driving test too! I'll be taking it v soon. I desperately need to be able to drive (at the grand old age of 33!) so I can take my 2 boys to places xx
  • Options
    I'm about here:

- Start Feb - started on FA (not sure why so early!)
    - End April - came off pill
    - 25th July - get back from work trip to US and start TTC

Bloomin' eck, that's quite soon isn't it image
  • Options
    good lord ladies you are organized and diarized!!!

ive been taking fa for a while, will continue until BFP, been upsiiing but think we missed danger time this month!just have to behave next month now! aug is not such a problem... so may start a month early,,,,, we;ll see!