Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi all

Hiya

I thought i'd just say hello as my partner and I are planning on trying for our 3rd child.
Iam 24 and my partner is 32 and we have been together for 6 years now. We have a boy who is 2 and a half and a lil girl who is 18 months. I am hoping that we can start ttc again in June/July as I would love to lose some weight before getting pregnant again

looking forward to speaking to all of you

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hayley,

My husband and i are planning on trying for our third child too. We are also thinking of ttc around june time.

We have found it a big decision to go for a third, but i am so excited about it, i can't wait.

I have two boys already. The first is 3 years, and the second is 16 months.

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Good luck ttc.

Alex
  • Options
    Hi Hayley & Ale,

I'm Claire, am 26 and my husband and myself are also planning on trying for our third child later this year. We have two daughters, one who will be 5 in May and one who is 2 next week.

We're not planning on trying until the end of the year Nov/Dec time as my cousin is getting married in Cyprus in May of next year so i can't be more than 34 weeks pregnant for that - i'd have started in October otherwise!

Look forward to chatting to you both over the next few months.

Claire x

• Options
    Hello to you both,
    I have also found it a big dicision to go for no 3. As my daughter was a happy accident we never really got to decide when to start ttc again. This time around I think that I'm leaving it a while as I worry about getting pre-eclampsia again (this is one of my main reasons for losing weight before ttc as its meant to help lower the bp)

I was at the doctors today with my daughter and I nearly made an appointment to see my gp about having my coil removed but changed my mind at the last minute.

I look forward to talking to you again

Hayley