Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Woohoo!!!

Just had to share this pointless information, not only have my 7 week holidays began today (man being a teacher is good) but I also didn't put on any weight this week despite eating really bad!!! I had chocolates from the kids at school and everything!!! So happy!! Now I think I'll be crash dieting this week to get ready for my bros wedding a week tomorrow!!!!

Good times!!

Replies

• Options
    I knew there was a reason i always wanted to be a teacher!! 7 weeks?! Can't be bad!! Plus, when the schools go back, it will be nearly baby making time... woohoo!!!

Well done on the weight front too!! xx
  • Options
    That's amazing - 7 weeks!! My hubby's a teacher too but he's got another 3 weeks in school.

I also have good news on the weight front - set myself a target of losing 1lb last week (small target after weight loss not working!) and I've lost 1 and a half lbs! Very pleased and has spurred me onto my 1lb loss for this week. Much more manageable chunks image xx
  • Options
    Well done Muso! I live in scotland so our hols are sooner plus in the authority im in they seem to have given us a very long summer this year, not complaining tho!
  • Options
    Well that's great, who'd complain with 7 weeks off! Have you got any plans to go away?
  • Options
    Not really. A few days here and there. Hubby is still working so that limits what we can do. Oh forgot to say I weighed Lucas this morning on Wii Fit too and he's now over 25lbs!!! At 15 months I think thats not bad.
  • Options
    That is good. I weighed Gwenan on our scales the other day as I haven't been to the HV in ages. She was 24lbs at 15.5 months. Sounds like they're very similar.
  • Options
    Charlotte is 17 months and is barely 20lb!! Skinny minnie!
  • Options
    Lucas was 20lbs at 7 months!!!! He was so skinny til about 4 months then became a fatty til 7 or 8 months and hasn't put on much weight since then lol!
  • Options
    well done thats fab - did you gets loads of chocolate from the kids? Man im jealous, we don't finish til thursday and we (only!) have 6 weeks - had 7 last year though. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather!
  • Options
    Thanks JT! You'll find this summer holiday perfect timing like I did last time with Lucas, you go back in August with your sickness nearly away and you can sign back on before next summer so you get paid the 6 weeks!!! Best way to have a aby when you're a teacher.

Yup, I got a box of lily obrien chocolates, a thorntons box, heros, roses and a bar of marks and spencers chocolate (i only have 6 kids in my class).
    All the chocolate is gone now lol!
  • Options
    lol, i know think the timing is pretty good! mmm chocolate - i've only had one box so far (its not almost gone honest haha)
  • Options
    Congrats on the weight loss huni thats awesome!
    How i wish i was a teacher! lol xxx