Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Struggling to wait??

Hi everyone!!

I am planning number 2 and wanting to start ttc in december after we get married! Have started with the folic acid and vitamins etc and tracking my cycles very carefully. But I am desperate to start trying before!! Not only do I need to fit into my dress, I need to not be due next august should I fall straight on - my sister is getting married!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    I know how u feel with the struggling to wait.
    My hubby and I want our first child but we would like to move house first. So in my head I want to wait but in my heart Im finding it difficult.
    Also our best friends are getting married next sept I want to be able to enjoy the hen do and wedding day as she did was our bridesmaid and was amazing for our wedding.
    At least u already have a child, you will have to focus on that fact for now. I have a dog, so will focus on that ha ha ha ......so not the same!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    oh i have to admit i really want one again!... Rory is now 19 and im gettin married in october but we need to move and all that milarky! Gotta be practical for once! hahaaa!
    After having rory i did'nt think i could do it again... But blow me down i want another noooooww!
  • Options
    I am the same I would love to start ttc for no 2 but we are going on hols at the end of Nov and we have agreed to wait till dec to start but it seems a long time to wait but we are nearly in Oct now!
  • Options
    Me, me,me!!!! I just don't know what to do!!

• Options
    If there was anyway I could convince my OH to have babbies sooner we would probably already have baby or two! The plan is January... am finding it so hard. I keep on trying to think if good reasons for waiting... not wanting to be due mid-summer is my latest one! Its not helping though and I'm am so worried it may take some time.

Moom x
  • Options
    oooooooooooo me Im finding it really tough not to just go to bed right now and dtd lol. I am lucky I had my beautiful baby boy in May and he is now 5 months, we had originally said we would wait till he was 2 to start ttc but we decided to start when he is 1 which is in May. Hubby said the other night he would be happy to start now as we want the close in age but as I had a section we really need to give my body a year to recover but I soooooooooooo want to be pregnant again. lol xxx