Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Morning Ladies

Well as you know its T day. Couldn't get a FR so used tesco cheapy. and.......theres a faint line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's q faint but unmistakable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

Really?! Was going to come on and do an FAO to ask if you'd tested - but oh my god, this is the best news ever!!!!

I am soooo chuffed for you!!! And glad we've kept our 100% 1st time statistic!! Lets hope the luck sticks around for September!!!

Oh hun, really am so pleased (though gutted that you will inevitably be leaving us, and a teensy weensy tiny bit jealous)!!! xxxx
  • Options
    wow wow wow!!!a teensy bit jelous im mega jelous! congrats hun! go and get a CBD!!!woo! yayay!

sorry v over excited but im so happy for you! xxx
  • Options
    oh wow - I'm really pleased for you x
  • Options
    JT, wahoo, when will you be due late feb or early march???

Congratulations!!!

Mrs A 7+5 x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev036pb___.png

• Options
    Oops, was so busy screaming i forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Can get back to screaming now... woohoo!!!!! xx
  • Options
    I'm going to join you MrsRodders....

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We're a fertile bunch, that's for sure! Must be all the PMA floating about! xxx
  • Options
    AHHHHHHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! MAJOR MAJOR JEALOUS!!! u gonna put ur test piccy on?? xx
  • Options
    YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

So pleased for you JT, fab news image

• Options
    OMG JT!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!
    That is Fab News!!
    xx
  • Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Big congrats JT!

When is your EDD??
  • Options
    Congratulations JT! That really is fantastic news. So pleased for you. Will you be due in Feb or March? x
  • Options
    Hello agaon - logging in at work because I'm out tonight but wanted to say thankyou for all the congratulations and aslo wow isn't this forum super fertile - oh def thinks he has super sperm! Did a CBD at lunchtime and it said pregnant - did't actually believe it till then!! Think my due date is early march but not 100% coz of my long cycles. Spaek tomorow xx
  • Options
    Wow - fantastic!! So, so pleased for you!!! Did your CBD say how many weeks?

No drinking for you tonight!!! xx
  • Options
    Have a good night out JT, bet you will have a permanent grin on your face! congrats again x x
  • Options
    OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I must be hormonal or something as I have a slight tear in my eye!! xx
  • Options
    It's great seeing it in writing isn't it! Congratulations again JT and big hugs!!! You're going to be a Mummy!

Lotsa Love Mrs A 7+5 x
  • Options
    Congrats!!! No drinking tonight then *runs over the dates thread to update it*
  • Options
    CONGRATS to you JT!! thats amazing news! How long have u been TTC? I hold out hope that we are all a super fertile as you are! haha. Have a celebratory drink.......a lemonade maybe!? Am soooo pleased for you......and a teeny bit jealous!

Loves xxx
  • Options
    CONGRATS to you JT!! thats amazing news! How long have u been TTC? I hold out hope that we are all a super fertile as you are! haha. Have a celebratory drink.......a lemonade maybe!? Am soooo pleased for you......and a teeny bit jealous!

Loves xxx
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS sweety!!!!!!!!!!
    deffo think the pre-ttc PMA goes a long way
    oh well done honey!!

MN
    7+3
    xxx