Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

And im going to call him/her..............

Hey girls was just wondering if you have though of names for your bumps yet and is there a reason why youhave chosen that name?
I have been told at all 4 of my scans that im having a girl so me and my oh have decided to name her jaya as its a hindi name and so is her father i chose it as i think it is so unique and already the name suits her lol.
Hope your all well love siobhan n jaya 36+3 c x x x x x

Replies

• Options
    that is a really beautiful name, what does it mean. i like names with a meaning. taija is nice aswel.
  • Options
    That is a nice name, jaya means victory just love the name though as its unusual. x x x x
  • Options
    i agree i havent heard of any1 with that name b4, its really lovely. i think boys names r really hard. so if u hav any suggestions just incase mines a boy. all welcome***
  • Options
    My little boy is going to be called Dylan. I know it's one of the top 5 most popular boys names, but we both really liked it and it's stuck now! It turns out that there have been quite a few Dylans amongst ancestors on my mums side too, wich is nice. Still undecided on a middle name though...
  • Options
    Im stuck on a middle name aswell, might not bother as i have a middle name which is never used x
  • Options
    Our little man is gonna be called Alex John. Our other little boy is Luke James and our girls r Vicki Louise Ann and Katie Alice.
  • Options
    Hi there. my daughter is called Alanya and we are going to call the new addition Jaime louise/jamie lewis we new right from the begining what we would call them. x
  • Options
    i have decided on Seren leigh ( seren is star in welsh ) if a pink bump and harisson lee if it's blue . for middle names have chosen bf first name seems to be bit of a tradition in his family the boys have dads first name as middle . confused my self slightly then lol