Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Girls I'm soo stuck please help!! Looking for unusual girls names

ive been told I'm having a little girlie and over the moon🤗💕 has anyone got pretty unusual names for a little girl please??

Replies

• Options

Hi, that is good news. Congratulations! I am due in November.  Was anticipating a girl but from the  scan its a boy.  

Had a few girl names in mind, don't  mind sharing them with you. However....they are Swahili African names, as am from Kenya. 

Sifa meaning one with a heart of singing/ praise, Makena the joyful one, Imani the peaceful one, Viva-full of life (that's French), lulu, nina, Pendo that's love.....

Do wish you all the best.

• Options

I always wanted freija (pronounced fray-a) as a name if we had a girl but my husband doesn’t like it! 😩

• Options

Beautiful names thank you ladies just soo hard xxx

• Options

Love a baby names thread! 

Dakota
    Willa
    Ariela
    Hella
    Effie
    Olive

• Options

Mabel 

Adalade 

Hetty

Demelza 

Nova 

Blue 

Luna 

• Options

I like 

willow 

Isla

harper  

but just so hard xx

• Options

Saoirse - it’s pronounced like ser-sha there’s a famous actor with this name if you google it it will tell you how to pronounce it .. it’s irish and beautiful 

I like maci, luna, Amalie and Harper 

• Options
    My husband loves unusual names where as I like more traditional, however here's some of the names he likes xx 

Asia 

Harlow 

Myla 

Penelope 

Kyla 

Orla 

Avarie 

Elodie 

Vienna 

Ember 
  • Options

Thank you ladies and lacey til I love Harlow too. I like traditional names aswell but not names that everyone has if that makes sense xxx

• Options

imageCan I have your opinions on this place?! I’m 14 days late! 

• Options

That’s meant to say please sorry! Stupid phone! Xx