Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

the dentinox competition?

my OH very kindly put my copy of PP in the recycle bin before I had torn out the page on the dentinox comp to have your baby on the front?

can anyone tell me the details of it so i can get everything sent off?

Replies

• Options

I just bought the mag yesterday.   Your baby must be between 4 and 12 months in July 2009.  You  won't have the form to send so send the photo in as a jpeg attachment via email to babymodelcomp@magicalia.com..  But it says make sure you type in all the details they've asked for on the form.  Closing date is 17 May.  Form details are:

Name... address...  Postcode.... daytime phone no....

which region do you live in? ....N. Ireland...Wales,,,, Scotland... north east....northwest....midlands...  east anglia...  south/southeast...south west... greater london...

baby's DOB....  hoW Many teeth does your baby have...  what developmental stage is your baby at? (eg sitting, crawling, walking)...

I hope that helps you.

• Options
    I have the form to send but no address ? can anyone help me please
  • Options

Hi,  you can send the Dentinox entries in to:

Dentinox Model/Practical Parenting, 15 - 18 White Lion Street, London N1 9PG

You can also enter online by using the competition entry from under the Win & Free channel. I hope this

helps.

Jo

• Options
    Thanks Jo