Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Buggies/strollers recommendations

We have a few 'mini-breaks' planned with DD so think we need to get a buggy as our M&P zoom is fab but takes up the whole boot of the car! Would love to here some recommendations?? Price is a concern but also safety, durability etc will all play a part too, she will be 5months old by the time we go so want it to last until she doesn't need it anymore....

Replies

• Options
    it will need to be lie flat too if she'll only be 5 months. also they are good to have anyway. we have a silvercross pop (not small when folded though so still takes up a lot of room in boot) but as my dd reuses to go in her cot during the day she naps in her pop, which is lie flat. i hate seeing babies and toddlers sleeping in upright prams with their necks at odd angles! hat cant be good or their necks. it must be uncomortale when they wake up.
  • Options
    We've just brought a Mamas & Papas pipi that was 1/2 price in argos...not sure if it still that price, but I've not had any problems with it. Lays flat and comes with a raincover, and easy to fold. x
  • Options
    Love my Petite Star Zia, folds really small and is lightweight. Can get "reworked" ones for half price.

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/reworked/default.aspx
  • Options
    im also looking for a stroller but the handles seem really high up (Im only 5"2) I have the silvercross freeway which has an adjustable handle (I have it on the lowest)

Im struggling to find a lightweight stroller with adjustable handles....

my silvercross also takes up the whole of the boot too,,,,,

DLAM xx
  • Options
    M&p aria is fab. It's quite padded for naps etc and goes almost flat. It foods flat and is small enough to fit in the boot of my mini so def doesn't take up too much room! It's really easy to fold and has a carry handle for when your at the airport etc. One of my best ever baby buys!!
  • Options
    Petite Star zia is fab, folds up really small, lies flat and looks good! x