Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Car Seat Installation! OBaby Zuze travel system

Hi All

We have bought the OBaby Zuze Sport Pramette travel system which we love and can't wait to use. Baby arrives in 2 weeks and I just attempted to fit the car seat and feel as if I need a degree to get it right! I followed the instructions but found the pictures rather unclear. I have ended up with the lap belt going across where baby's toes would be and the shoulder strap going across the back of baby seat- as far as I can make out I have done everything right but I'm worried that it's not correct. Does anyone have this seat and can they advise if this sounds right and I have the belts in the right place - especially the lap belt part.

Thank you! I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be fitting it in seconds but my first attempt took 20 minutes with both my mum and I hanging out the car and I am currently the size of a whale. Still, the neighbours got a good laugh I'm sure! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    if you go to halford they will check ot for you, also your local council website will have a list of places that check them for free x