Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can someone recommend a good pushchair?

As the title says we're looking for a good quality, fairly lightweight pushchair for our 6 month old. We have the iCandy peach but want to go on holiday and this is too big and heavy to carry around. Now lo can sit up fine we can use a pushchair so we're just after recommendations really

thanks

Replies

• Options
    we have a quinny zap. we had one with dd1 and now have one for dd2!-my cousin still has the first one,lol.

its fab for taking on holiday and you can get a travel bag for ??15 too.

it doesnt lie flat but a similar pone (the zia star i think its called) does but i have never had one to tell you what its like x
  • Options
    i have the quinny zapp xtra which is rear and forward facing and reclines.

My 16wk old is dead comfy in it when walking round town.

• Options
    The M&P Aria is the best light weight pushchair I've come across. It folds down flat and even fits in the boot of my mini! On hols it's really light and easy to fold when you're at the airport and has a carry handle on the side. It also has a really good sized basket which is unusual in light weight buggies in my opinion.

• Options
    We've just got the Mamas and Papas Pulse & love it!

It's not as light as some of the lightweight ones (although mush lighter than my travel system!) but it is light, folds down really flat and feels sturdier than some of the really lightweight ones!